Escape to the Colorado mountains by booking this 1-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental condo in Copper Mountain that sleeps 6 - ideal for families or groups of friends looking for an abundance of outdoor activities in their next vacation destination. Located in Foxpine Inn, a ski-in/ski-out complex, you’ll enjoy endless skiing in the winter, hiking or biking during the summer, or complete relaxation in the complex’s hot tub no matter the time of year!
Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa w/ Memory Foam Mattress
Upon your arrival, step inside to be entranced by the spacious open-concept layout, boasting all the comforts of home. Pour yourself a glass of wine in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steal appliances and a spacious island.
A large electric fireplace highlights the living room, providing warmth during the cold winter months. Cuddle up with your loved ones as you enjoy a late night movie on the 37-inch flat-screen cable TV while the fire flickers and fades.
If you’d rather spend nicer days out on the balcony, grab your favorite cocktail and head outside to bask in the mountain views!
Come nighttime, the home’s bedroom offers 2 plush queen beds. Freshen up in one of the 2 full bathrooms before cuddling up with your loved one for bed. If you’re not ready to fall asleep right away, watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV.
With such amazing community amenities available in this complex, you’ll never feel the need to leave the property. Ski right off the complex, soak in the hot tub, or enjoy a mouthwatering dinner and free glass of wine at the on-site Double Diamond Restaurant.
This condo is ideally located in Copper Mountain, where an abundance of year-round outdoor activities are right at the tips of your fingers.
Pack your skis or snowboards during the winter and cruise right off the complex grounds. Take a few classes at Woodward Copper, one of only 4 complexes in the county that has revolutionary snowboard and ski camps where you can learn skills on trampolines and foam pits.
You’ll also be able to walk right to Copper Creek Golf Course. If golf isn’t your sport, you’ll find a plethora of hiking and biking trails right outside your condo. Bike to Frisco and then let the free shuttle bus carry you and the bike back up to the condo.
You’re vacation shouldn’t end without a visit to the Athletic Club & Spa, where you’ll find a 25-yard pool, hot tubs, saunas, and steam rooms.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TVs, onsite laundry facilities, electric fireplace, furnished balcony, and more!
- Community amenities include a hot tub, indoor pool, fitness room, gas grill, patio area, shuttle system, onsite restaurant, ski lockers, and more!
- Beautiful Copper Mountain location - Enjoy easy access to skiing/ snowboarding, hiking, biking, golfing, swimming, fishing, spas, and much more!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings. If you exceed the max occupancy number, additional fees may apply
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of Evolve listing 351730 for additional sleeping accommodations in Copper Mountain
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in