Nestled 2 miles up Baldy Mountain on a 1-acre wooded lot, this rustic Breckenridge vacation rental cabin boasts 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably sleep 8! With Main Street, Peak 9 lifts, and scenic hiking trails just a few minutes from the property, the area’s greatest alpine adventures are right at your fingertips! Grill up zesty barbecue dinners, soak in the private hot tub, or simply relish the remarkable forested views - all while staying in this cozy log cabin.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Basement: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bed
Once you arrive at this tranquil forest setting, you’ll immediately feel immersed in an authentic mountain retreat! Step inside this alpine-inspired home where you’ll find antique furnishings, mountain-themed decor, and all the comforts of home!
On chillier days, you’ll find no better place to relax than the cozy living room. Watch a movie on the flat-screen satellite TV as you and your loved ones spend a lazy afternoon cuddled together.
When you’ve worked up an appetite on the slopes, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to create a mouthwatering, home-cooked dinner. If the weather’s nice, head outside to grill up a barbecue dinner and dine in the fresh air!
Stay out on the wraparound deck well after dinner to enjoy a seasonal ale from nearby Breckenridge Brewery. If you’d rather relax and bask in your forested surroundings, head below the deck and sink into the private hot tub!
Once you’re ready to retire for the night, the home offers 2 well-appointed bedrooms, both complete with cozy queen beds. For additional sleeping space, the basement serves as a perfect space for the kids! There they can play a friendly game of Foosball and turn a movie on the flat-screen cable TV before curling up in the cozy twin-over-full bunk bed and twin bed.
Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains’ Tenmile Range and known for its ski resorts and year-round alpine activities, Breckenridge is one of the most bustling mountain towns in Colorado! This property is just minutes from Main Street and Peak lifts, making it the perfect starting point for your adventures!
Wintertime in Breckenridge is a skier’s paradise, and with Peak 9 only a 10-minute drive away, you’ll be within easy access to the area’s crisp slopes! Throw on your gear and spend your day cruising through the interconnected trails!
If you’re traveling during summer, take a hike on one of the many trails, or head to the family-friendly Sawmill Reservoir for some trout fishing. If you’re an experienced hiker, try your hand at one of Colorado’s 14ers such as Quandary Peak for remarkable views atop the mountain.
The Breckenridge National Historic District, running primarily along Main Street, boasts colorfully painted buildings from the 1880s, now home to galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. Be sure pick out of a flight of the area’s local craft beers at the Breckenridge Brewery & Pub, or grab something a little stronger at the Breckenridge Distillery.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, 2 satellite TVs, DVD player, foosball table, furnished deck, gas grill, outdoor dining area, private hot tub, 3 driveway parking spaces, and more!
- Beautiful Breckenridge location - Enjoy easy access to year-round alpine adventures, including skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, swimming, and more! About 3 miles from Main Street and Peak 9 lifts
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~105 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the road leading to the driveway is steep and 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months (October - April) to access the property