Escape to Utah’s most scenic mountain areas during your stay at this ski-in/ski-out premium vacation rental condo in Solitude! With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and enough space to comfortably host 10, this condo offers its guests the epitome of luxury and tranquility. Explore the alpine activities nearby before returning home to sip a cocktail on your private deck overlooking the mountains or see all the upscale amenities offered at the Solitude Mountain Resort!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: 2 Full Beds | Great Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
This newly upgraded condo boasts over 1,000 square feet of elegant living space and a warm, home-like atmosphere - ideal for a relaxing retreat in the mountains!
When you’ve worked up an appetite from an afternoon on the slopes, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to satisfy your cravings. Enjoy a quick bite at the breakfast bar or host a formal family feast around the sleek, marble-topped dining table.
Defrost after your day outdoors in front of the gas fireplace as you make yourself comfortable on the plush sofa and watch your favorite movie on the flat-screen TV.
On balmy afternoons, step outside onto the private balcony to marvel at the stunning alpine scenery of Solitude!
When you’re ready to call it a night, every guest in your travel group will have plenty of space to spread out and decompress. The master bedroom comes complete with a queen-sized bed and queen sleeper sofa, while those staying in the second bedroom can curl up in the 2 full beds.
When you’re not out hiking or skiing, be sure to check out the wonderful community amenities offered at Solitude Mountain Resort. Break a sweat in the fitness center, soak your sore muscles in the hot tub or go for a refreshing dip in the pool.
While the many resort amenities and ski-in/ski-out access ensure a good time close to home, there are tons of other nearby activities you won’t want to miss out on!
Brighton Ski Resort is just a short 2-mile drive away for some of the most crisp ski slopes in the area. If you’re traveling during the summer, go for a hike along the Twin Lakes or Silver Lake!
When you want a nice night out, grab some tasty pub food and choose between a wide selection of craft beers at the Thirsty Squirrel.
With Utah’s capital of Salt Lake City just a 20-minute drive away, you’ll be within close proximity of some of the state’s best restaurants, shopping, activities and nightlife!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, ceiling fans, laundry facilities, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs, gas fireplace, furnished balcony with mountain views and more
- Community amenities include a heated pool, hot tub, clubhouse, game room, pool table, fitness center and sauna
- Beautiful Solitude location - Ski-in/ski-out slope access! Enjoy abundant outdoor activities nearby including skiing, snowboarding, hiking and mountains biking, as well as shopping, dining, sightseeing and so much more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122 (~ 33 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in