About the property
- Villa2407 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 7 nights
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom (3 ensuites) Sleeps 10
Welcome to Lakehouse Landing.
Lakehouse Landing is a beautiful, clean, comfortable, peaceful and spacious villa where it is easy to relax and unwind with family and friends. It is situated on a very quiet cul-de-sac, and looks out over a conservation area and lake.
Wake up to a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy your morning outside by the pool while looking out at the water.
• Fantastic extended pool area overlooking water, on a large lot for extra privacy.
• Removable kids safety pool fence
• Non slip tiled floor through majority of house, excluding garage and bedrooms
• There is a full size kitchen and laundry facilities, with everything you will need to make this a home away from home.
• No fighting for the bathroom, with 3 Master ensuites, in the 4 bathroom house.
• Flat screen TV in every bedroom
• Digital Cable with 250+ Channels
• Free long distance in USA and Canada.
• Equipped with Turbo High Speed internet, Wi-Fi, and a desk for writing or for your laptop.
• There are 2 seating areas, one being the family room with flat screen TV with patio doors leading to the pool deck. The second seating area is a quiet den with comfortable sofa for just relaxing and reading.
• Xbox 360 with games
• Air Conditioning
• Park style charcoal BBQ Grill
• 8' slate bed pool table
• Foosball table
• Board games
• Our home management team live on site providing immediate response to guest emergencies, and the ability to handle any issues quickly and efficiently.
• Minutes from entertainment parks, restaurants, theatres and outlet shopping.
• Orange Tree is located just 8 miles from DISNEY main gates
• There is also, free for your use, a tennis court, basketball court, a 5 acre playing field, soccer pitch and two children's playgrounds (tot lot). There is also a lake where you can fish, and a beautiful conservation area, making Orange Tree a very desirable place to stay.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Third Year in Lakehouse
This was our third year staying in Lakehouse. We have grown to call it "home" for 2 weeks, as we love the quiet cul-de-sac with no rear neighbors. Always wildlife activity near the lake, although we did not see any gators this year (have in years past), but lots of birds, turtles and even had an eagle visit! The home is well kept and clean, although most time is spent on patio.
Beautiful home! Very clean and in a nice, quiet neighborhood. We’d stay again!
This beautiful home was perfect for our family for our January 2018 vacation. We had 7 in our group. My husband, myself and our 3 kids (ages 2, 7 and 10), my mom and my mother-in-law. Everyone had their own room and bathroom. The kids loved the game room and pool/hot tub. There were also books for everyone to enjoy. We loved everything. We heated the pool and went swimming or relaxed in the hot tub every day. This was the 2nd time we’ve rented a vacation home and this house was our favorite. We did have to get a few things for the house, like hand soap, dish soap and laundry supplies and the house we had stayed at before had provided all of that and more, but it was fine and the house was worth it. There were toys for kids to play with, strollers, high chairs and fun stuff for the pool so that was great! Laurie was easy to work with. Responds fast to any questions or concerns you may have. My only question I had asked was if we could heat the pool and I’m so glad we did especially since we had some cooler days/nights while down. Everything was easy to follow from making reservations to instructions on staying at the home. I also downloaded the VRBO app which also gave me information for our stay at this home. I will be recommending this home to family and friends. We loved this home and loved the quiet neighborhood. We would definitely stay again.
Very pleased. Only 2 items of concern. Alarm clocks were unplugged and did not work. Electrical outlet by coffee pot not working. We would return.
Thank you so much for your kind review! I immediately forwarded your concerns to our property manager (who resides in the same neighbourhood). He just let me know that the electrical outlet and alarms are all in working order. As a side note, always feel free to contact our property manager during your stay, as they are available and will help/fix any of your concerns that arise. We would love to have you back and thank you again! Laurie and Rob.
This house is Amazing. Clean, comfortable, spacious, Awesome Pool & Spa. Everything was Perfect. I've rented a dozen houses over the last 15 years and this one is at the top of the list.
Thank you for sharing your Beautiful home with my family. Will be back :)
a perfect stay
The house was more then we hoped for!! We had a great stay and every one loved their room, the big family kitchen and ofcourse the swimming pool. We hope to come back some time.
Lovely villa - great location !!
This villa is situated in a prime location with a stunning private lakeside view - so tranquil, allowing you to relax, and chill by the pool. The villa room configuration was ideal for our family, i.e. Nan & Grandad with our 2 separate family groups (4 adults and 3 grandchildren), giving each section of the family their own space. We found we didn't have to worry about the children, because the villa is set up as a perfect rental option, without being too fussy and cluttered. We all had a great time and would use this property again, when we are next in the area. We managed to just miss Hurricane Irma, having spent nearly 3 weeks here. Thank you Laurie for making our family trip so welcoming !!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Note: Pool and Spa Heat available at an extra rate of $30 per day from October 1st through to April 30th and $25/day from May 1st through to September 30th.