Enjoy the best of beautiful Ouray and the surrounding wilderness at our vacation house that is within Ouray city limits but sits on a forested lot overlooking the Uncompahgre River. The river, and the river trail, can be accessed at the end of our driveway. The Ouray hot springs pool is a 15 minute walk from our house along the river trail. Our dining room looks out on Gold Hill where snow melt creates a waterfall in spring and early summer. Relax on our front patio in front of a nice fire or light up the bar-b-que and dine outside in the shadow of the San Juan Mountains. Shop and recreate in Ouray and return to a quiet home in the woods where deer often wander through the yard.
- three comfortable bedrooms sleep 6 people (1 queen upstairs, 1 bunk bed with twin mattresses upstairs, 1 queen downstairs).
- two bathrooms (upstairs and downstairs)
- washer and dryer
- Roku streaming TV service including Sling TV and Netflix(48' flat screen in living room, 25' in downstairs bedroom) and wireless internet
- coffee maker, Keurig, toaster, microwave
- gas fireplace
- ceiling fans throughout the house
- automatic dishwasher