Crisler Cabin is a beautiful custom log and timber cabin set on 5 secluded acres with panoramic views of the Wild Sky and Mount Baker Snoqualmie Wilderness Areas. The cabin is located near the town of Skykomish and is accessible from Seattle by Highway 2 – a national scenic highway making up part of the Cascade Loop. Just 15-20 minutes from Stevens Pass with endless opportunities for hiking, skiing, snowshoeing, fishing and more!
Skykomish is the closest town to Stevens Pass on the west side and is headquarters for world class outdoor activity in the surrounding mountains. There are many outdoor activities nearby such as skiing, snowboarding, snow shoeing, snow mobiling and sledding in the winter as well as white water rafting, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, mountain biking, fishing, hunting, and horseback riding in the summer. Stevens Pass Ski Resort is located just 20 miles from the cabin and offers great downhill and cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow shoeing, and now summer mountain biking.
Peaceful and comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1950 sq. ft. home on 5 forested acres with panoramic views of Grotto Mountain and Wild Sky Wilderness Area.
• kitchen fully stocked with dishes, appliances, cookware
• wood burning stove
• view deck, fire pit
• stereos with mp3/iPhone docks
• WiFi internet access, Roku with Netflix and Amazon Prime, movie projector and large screen for DVD player and movie library
• gas grill
• dishwasher, washer/dryer
• toys, games, books
• crib, pack-n-play, high chair if requested
Three bedrooms plus loft:
• one bedroom on main floor with queen bed
• one bedroom on top floor with bunk beds plus an additional twin bed
• sleeping loft on top floor with queen bed and twin futon
• one bedroom on bottom floor with queen bed
• two additional queen futons on bottom floor