In the heart of it all, Park Place Condominiums are in one of the best locations in Breckenridge! Not only will you love the convenience of this well-appointed 2 bedroom/2 bath unit but you will enjoy all of the comforts of home.
LOCATION – From this outstanding location, the Snowflake Lift, the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle, the Blue River Plaza and historic Main St. are only a short 1-2 block walk to access everything Breckenridge has to offer in just minutes.
AMENITIES – The spacious living area is the perfect place to gather with two twin sleeper sofas, a gas fireplace, a flat screen TV with DVD player and an iPod dock. The fully-equipped kitchen has plenty of space for preparing meals for your group. Enjoy your meals together in the beautiful dining area next to the kitchen. Both of the bedrooms offer private baths and plenty of space and privacy. You can take in the picturesque views from the balcony while relaxing on the patio chairs. After a big day of skiing, soak in the on-site outdoor hot tubs or take a short walk to the Upper Village Common area outdoor heated pool and hot tubs (off-site) on Village Rd.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths / 1,144 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 9 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full), 2 Twin Sleeper Sofas (Living Room)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Baldy Mountain / Park Ave.
• Park Place Condominiums – Park Ave. / 4 O’Clock Area
• Location to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St.:
o Slopes - 2 Blocks to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle - Breck Free Ride Shuttle Located Across the Street on Park Ave.
o Main St. - 1 Block
• Dining Capacity - Up to 11 people (6 – Dining Area Table, 5 – Kitchen Counter)
• Gas Fireplace in Living Room
• Outdoor Patio with Gas Grill with Patio Chairs
• Ski Locker – Located Outside the Front Door of Property
• Parking – 1 Outdoor Parking Space
• Laundry – Full-Size Washer/Dryer in Property
• Upper Village Common Pool & Hot Tubs (off-site/Closed May, Sept, Oct) – Located on Village Rd.
• No Pets/No Smoking