*Please note that the homeowner lives in the main house with a completely separate entrance, and shares some outdoor amenities*
Escape to 'Harraseeket River View Apartment' and explore the Casco Bay Area from this 1-bed, 1-bath unit sleeping 3 guests just outside of Freeport. Boasting a private deck with beautiful water views and a contemporary living space, this vacation rental home is great for couples or small families on a Pine Tree State getaway looking to tour the northern Atlantic shore!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Pullout Bed
As a completely separate unit of a traditional Cape Cod style home, this Freeport retreat offers the ideal Northeast destination with picturesque bayfront surroundings. Enjoy access to the home's shared pool and backyard activities like bocci ball and horseshoes.
Pass through your private side entrance and step into the fully equipped kitchen, featuring new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, spacious tile floors, and all the essential cooking utensils for preparing gourmet recipes. Whip up a home-cooked meal and set the formal wooden dining table to share your family feast.
The dining area opens freely to the living room where you can unwind on comfortable furnishings and enjoy your favorite shows on the cable TV. On sunny days, step out to the deck and fire up the grill for an afternoon barbecue along the waterfront.
Stay outside for a nightcap beverage along the river before bed or take a refreshing swim in the shared pool. You'll find a comfortable queen bed in the apartment when you're ready to call it a night, and a pristine bathroom with a rainfall showerhead to prep for the next day!
'Harraseeket River View Apartment' offers an ideal location to explore the best of both worlds in the Portland & Casco Bay area. Head just minutes to the Y Landing and Town Dock to launch your own boat or seek opportunities for rentals likes canoes, kayaks, and more.
Spend a day on the beach, rent some bicycles or enjoy hiking around Winslow Park, or drive to Wolf Neck Farm for more hiking adventures and animal farm visits. The home is also just 5 minutes from the center of Freeport, where you can enjoy great dining at establishments like Jamison Tavern, Gritty's Brewery, Azure Cafe, Antonia's Pizzeria, and many more!
Venture through all the waterfront stores in Freeport that eventually lead you to the LL Bean. The LL Bean Discovery School offers a myriad of outdoor experiences and activities to try during your stay. Drive just about 20 minutes to the famous town of Portland and finish your vacation touring all the unique cultural and historical sites.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, cable TV, free WiFi, rainfall showerhead, private furnished deck with a gas grill and river views, access to the shared pool and backyard games, driveway parking, and more
- Waterfront Freeport location along the Harraseeket River, just 5 minutes from the heart of town with great shopping, dining, hiking, and boating opportunities, and just about 16 miles to Portland!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~20 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note that the homeowner lives in the main house with a completely separate entrance, and shares some outdoor amenities including the pool and backyard
- The pool is not heated and opens May 1st, annually
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in