*Please note the homeowner lives in the property's main residence with a completely separate entrance and owns 2 well-trained dogs*
The sparkling waters of Cook Inlet and Chugach Mountain peaks are at your fingertips from this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home in Anchorage. Enjoy easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment in the big city, while the towering evergreens provide a serene, secluded getaway. Fill your days with hiking trips, sightseeing, bike excursions, and more!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
This spacious hillside retreat is in a very quiet neighborhood with great timber-filled views and high-end amenities. With accommodations for 4 guests, this is the perfect place to bring your family, share a couples trip, or just spend time with friends!
After you walk up the stairs and along the deck to the front door, you'll enter into an expansive living space. With cozy furnishing and a 75" flat-screen Smart TV with cable, the living room will definitely be the place you turn when you're looking to wind down and take a nap.
As you enter into the kitchen, it'll be hard not to stare at the beautiful custom cabinets paired with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Bring home your catch-of-the-day after fishing Ship Creek and cook up a feast in the fully equipped kitchen.
Enjoy your hard-earned meal at the island with bar seating or the 6-seat dining table. After a long day of travel and activities, you'll be ready for a good night's sleep.
Make your way to either bedroom, both furnished with plush queen-sized beds, flat-screen cable Smart TVs, and cozy, mountain-themed decor. The master bedroom includes an impressive walk-in closet, workout equipment, and an en-suite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, walk-in shower, and granite, double-vanity sinks.
Wake up in your hidden mountain getaway well-rested and ready to take on the day's adventures!
Anchorage, Alaska proves to be the ideal spot for a unique vacation. With an inlet on one side and panoramic mountains surroundings, you can interact with wildlife, walk on a glacier, and explore national parks all in a day.
The home comes equipped with 4 adult-sized bikes and helmets for you to explore the 135 miles of bike paths that travel through the city. Start your morning with a scenic ride on the 11-mile Tony Knowles Coastal Trail.
If you trip falls between the months of September and April, chase the Northern Lights. This beautiful phenomenon is one you won't regret staying up all night to view from Girdwood, just 35 miles from the home.
Make the 10.8 mile trip to Ship Creek in the summer for some of the best salmon fishing. If you're still looking for more outdoor time once you get back, head out the door to the nearby trailhead and hike through Far North Bicentennial Park.
Once you've worked up an appetite, head 10.7 miles to downtown Anchorage and explore the food scene. Sip on a cocktail while you indulge in the beautiful sunset!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen Smart TVs with cable, free WiFi, workout equipment, in-unit stacked washer and dryer, 4 bicycles with helmets, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, trailer parking, and more
- Private Alaskan getaway - This secluded mountain home is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts looking for breathtaking adventures around Anchorage. Fish at Ship Creek, see the Northern Lights in Girdwood, explore nearby glaciers, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502 (~11 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the homeowner lives in the property's main residence with a completely separate entrance and owns 2 well-trained dogs
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in