Nestled in the Carlos Pointe Beach Club along the Gulf of Mexico, this Fort Myers Beach vacation rental condo promises the perfect getaway for 5 guests. Walk down to the private beach to sink your toes into the sand, and soak in the ocean view from the lanai at this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom tropical retreat. Feel your worries melt away as you lounge in the heated community pool and explore the pristine Lovers Key State Park nearby. Your Sunshine State stay at this condo is sure to be unforgettable!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Pullout Couch
Sun-soaked days on the beach beckon from this comfortably appointed condo. Thoughtful decor and an updated interior ensure that you stay in style while you visit beautiful Fort Myers Beach.
Relax on the plush couches in the seating area while you take a break from beachcombing and watch a movie on the flat-screen cable TV. Open the sliding doors to the lanai and let the ocean breeze waft in while you laze in the sun.
Chefs of all experience levels will love cooking in the upgraded, fully equipped kitchen. Test new recipes using the stainless steel appliances, ample counter space and the extended peninsula. Eat gathered on the wicker chairs around the 4-person glass dining table or out on the screened-in porch overlooking the water.
Take a dip in the heated pool and then unwind on the chaise lounge chairs beside the patio. Play a round of ping pong in the community center before watching the sunset from the beach.
When you get tired, head into the master bedroom oasis and take a soothing soak in the tub of the en-suite bathroom before dozing off for a blissful night's sleep in the king bed.
Though this condo is ideally located on a private beach, be sure to visit the other beautiful beaches nearby. Lovers Key State Park has 2 scenic miles of beach and is a haven for manatees, bald eagles and bottlenose dolphins.
Fishermen of all experience levels can book a trip with one of the many expert local charter companies. Spend an easygoing afternoon out on the green at one of the nearby golf courses. Afterward, treat yourselves to a delicious meal at an eatery along the water.
Take the short 10 mile drive down the coast to nearby Bonita Springs and onto Naples to explore more beaches and parks. Or venture further north from the property where you can visit Fort Myers or Cape Coral to explore amazing museums, shopping and entertainment attractions less than 22 miles away. With so much nearby you'll find plenty to do during your Gulf coast getaway.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, Blu-ray DVD player, in unit washer and dryer, screened-in lanai, access to resort community heated pool, private beach and ping pong table, reserved parking for 2 vehicles with additional space and more
- Unbeatable Beachfront Fort Myers Beach location with easy access to area hotspots in Lovers Key State Park, Cape Coral and Fort Myers
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport - 11000 Terminal Access Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913, (~25.6 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that the minimum stay for this property is 7 nights
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in