Our beautifully designed and newly renovated mountain cabin is 2400+ square feet and provides all the comforts of home with the luxury and convenience of a fine quality hotel. Our spacious and peaceful cabin includes 4 bedrooms (2 master suites), 3.5 bathrooms, 2 common areas (lower & upper level), 2 decks with a hot tub and BBQs, a large fenced-in backyard, 2 car garage and fully equipped kitchen and dining room for entertaining and family enjoyment. This cabin is excellently located for direct access onto daily snowplowed roads during the winter while maintaining the privacy and beauty of mother-nature's mountain and forest scenery from every viewpoint. We have enjoyed many skiing/snowboarding trips to nearby Heavenly and Kirkwood ski-lifts, hiking and mountain biking trails directly outside our front door and boating and beach play with our children here in South Lake Tahoe. We are happy to share our little peace of heaven with you and we hope for you to continue making fond memories with your families and friends as we have.
Kitchen, Living Room & Dining Room:
The gourmet kitchen is every cook's dream: granite slab countertops, oak cabinets, 4-burner gas stove, flat-top grill (perfect for Tahoe flap jacks!), double-decker convection ovens, large refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, mixer, spices, oils, cutlery, pots & pans, and more! The adjoining dining nook seats 8-10 people at the table, with three additional stools at the kitchen counter.
In the Living Room, there's a magnificent marble fireplace with large leather couches, 50' HDTV and home theater system. Adjacent to the living space is our high-quality 9 ft Olhausen pool table for your personal entertainment. The wall to wall windows offer views of the surrounding forest and mountains. Enjoy the wilderness on the upper-deck with views of the woods, mountains, and plenty of opportunities to see wildlife below.
Downstairs, there is a second common living-room with a 50' HDTV & DVD player, marble fireplace, large comfy couch, two luxury bean-bags, board games and toys. The sliding glass door opens to our second deck with hot tub, BBQ, and large fenced-in backyard.
The whole home has great WiFi coverage and a speedtest rating at 93.4 Download / 12.6 Upload average (tested multiple nights between 6-9PM) - perfect for streaming and getting a little remote work done (ugh).
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental Ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000.
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Please note: You must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street and will be ticketed/towed. Local police are very strict about this.
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibited.