Stay in Style! Gorgeous 4/2 Pool Home with Everything You Want 2 Miles 2 Disney!(17 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Gorgeous New Home For 8 Inc. Pool, Games Room, Wifi Just 10 Minutes From Disney
(Please note that we have two properties, very similar to each other, located only a few blocks apart. Both are listed here. The other property's ID# is 364847.)
Pleasant Oak Villa is available for rent on a short term basis, providing all the comforts of home (plus more!) – guaranteeing your family the most comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable holiday you’ll ever experience! Read on and discover how this well-equipped vacation rental provides the perfect accommodations for your Orlando adventure; meet your hosts and check out our reviews! Learn why Pleasant Oak Villa has in such a short time garnered such enthusiastic guests!
Located near Orlando, this fabulous retreat is situated in a nature conservation area 2 miles from the southern boundary of the Walt Disney World property, with quick access to Universal Studios, Sea World, LegoLand, incredible golf courses, shopping and dining. Other Florida attractions within about an hour’s drive include Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Coast, Tampa and the Gulf Coast, and the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral. The villa is easily reached from Orlando International Airport by I-4 (Interstate Highway) and the Central Florida GreeneWay.
Why stay in a cramped hotel room when you can have all of the comforts of home, plus your own private pool, just 15 minutes away from the excitement of Disney World? The money you will save on restaurant food alone will cover the cost of your rental. Your family will enjoy four separate bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen, wide-screen TV and 297 channels, a covered deck and enclosed pool, full laundry and your own games room with basketball, slate pool table, WII and foosball.
How close and convenient are we to Disney World? Disney World is the size of the city of San Francisco, but on some evenings if you listen at the right time, you can actually hear the fireworks going off at Epcot from our doorstep! You can drive from our driveway to the parking lot of the Magic Kingdom (at the far north end of Disney World) along comfortable, uncongested highways (and only 2 traffic lights) in less than 15 minutes!
Pleasant Oak Villa is close enough for convenience, but off the beaten path enough to provide you with all the safety, rest, and relaxation you need!
Enjoy the sounds of nature and your own family splashing in the clean warm water of your private pool - amidst swaying palms, surrounded by pines and towering oaks; and all bathed in the warm Florida sun!
At night, enjoy the peace and tranquility... stroll down our quiet street and along the path beside the 40-acre natural lake just a block away, as an amazing view of the stars turns silently overhead. Take a relaxing dip in the pool before jumping into the shower to rinse your cares away, before crawling into our massive king bed and snuggling in fine bed linens as the crickets lull you to sleep.
While right in the heart of all the action, this gem of a home is tucked away in a quiet, beautiful community, allowing you to experience a little bit of the ‘real’ Florida. When you need to escape the hustle of the theme parks and wind down and cool off, this quality Florida home provides the perfect retreat!
This fully air-conditioned villa comfortably sleeps eight people in FOUR bedrooms, each with their own closet. (We don't use a pull-out sofa bed in order to increase our guest capacity). The master bedroom (King Double Pillow-Top Mattress bed) with its own bathroom and walk-in closet is located on one side of the house, while three double bedrooms (2 Twins, 1 Queen, 2 Twins) and a full bath are located on the other side of the home, providing additional privacy.
An amazing, brand new fully-equipped Kitchen with full dining area overlooks the lounge area (living room) and pool area. (When we say 'fully-equipped' we don't mean to typical vacation home standards [many have just a couple of pots], we mean ready for you to prepare and enjoy full meals, including all of the dishware & cutlery you need, plus a full set of acrylics for use on the lanai!)
The lounge area opens out to the Lanai (covered deck) which overlooks our professionally maintained and private pool completely covered by a screened enclosure to keep out insects and debris. A separate entrance gives access to the pool area from the master bath. Jump out of the pool and right into the shower to warm up and rinse off!
What makes Pleasant Oak Villa so unique amongst the many vacation homes in the Disney area? It's
• incredible quality,
• surrounding community,
• safety & security, and
• unique combination of layout and amenities
make Pleasant Oak Villa perfectly suited to your family vacation.
We've visited Florida as a family many times, and our son worked as a cast member at Epcot in Walt Disney World. We've set up our Florida home to make visiting central Florida fun, stress-free, and economical for families just like yours. When you stay at Pleasant Oak Villa, you get our personalized service as a family who knows the area, knows the parks, and knows what you need to have a fabulous Florida family vacation! Plus you get the professional service of skilled business owners with 25 years experience in customer service. We take great care of our guests!
Pleasant Oak Villa provides Exceptional Value!
• We don’t charge a premium for credit card payments.
• We provide complete wash cloths and towels for eight guests and bed linens (two sets for each bed), and separate pool towels!
• Our guests receive discounts on theme park and other attraction tickets at the guaranteed lowest price.
• Our rates are lower than many comparable facilities with a similar level of service.
• We provide supplies for your use, including
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Dish washing Liquid
- Dishwasher Detergent
- Dish cleaning brush and scrub pads
- Kitchen Trash Bags
- Laundry Soap (enough for 10 loads)
- Liquid Hand Soap (at all sinks)
Most vacation rentals do not, forcing you to buy and transport household supplies (often much more than you need) while on vacation.
• We have a playpen, two strollers, and a high chair available for guest use (please bring your own baby blankets) at a small extra charge.
• We have a large propane fired BBQ with appropriate tools available at a small extra charge. (Others provide 'free' BBQ's but you must run out and buy propane! We provide TWO tanks, an operating and a full spare so you never run out!)
• Full-size Crib, Bikes, Scooters and other specialty rental items are easily pre-arranged for our guests, with free delivery and pick-up right at the villa.
• We provide FREE High-Speed WiFi internet access.
• We have FibreOptic Service TV provided in the lounge, master bedroom and 3rd & 4th bedrooms.
• We provide a telephone with FREE long distance to anywhere in the US & Canada.
• We provide free maps and detailed driving directions to the airport, parks, stores and sources of everything you'll need to make the most of your holiday.
PLUS... We guarantee your satisfaction... 3 Ways!
1. We guarantee that Pleasant Oak Villa is just as described on our web site. If you find any discrepancy during your stay, alert us by email upon your return. We will respond within seven days and provide you with a voucher good for two nights free accommodation... no strings attached.
2. We guarantee the quality of our service. If you are dissatisfied in any way with the quality of our service, before, during or after your stay with us, alert us by email within ten days of your departure date. We will respond within seven days and provide you with a voucher good for two nights free accommodation... no strings attached.
3. We guarantee the best value for your money. After booking Pleasant Oak Villa, if you find a comparable or better vacation rental accommodation at a lower price, we will refund the difference or adjust your quoted rate to match it, at any time up to two weeks prior to the commencement of your rental. Comparable vacation rental must be the equivalent or better of Pleasant Oak Villa in location, facilities and service.
Details are available on our web site. Just search for Breezy Oak Villa on the internet (our other property just a few blocks away) and pay it a visit.
We are a properly Licensed Accommodation Provider by Polk County and the State of Florida, and authorized to collect and remit County and State Accommodation Taxes.
Other Features of Pleasant Oak Villa:
• Automatic self-closing child-secure pool door provides security and protection for your children without annoying alarms to constantly reset
• Our local Professional Maintenance and care assures your comfort and satisfaction (our home is not being run into the ground just to be abandoned in five years)
• Hi-Quality Personalized Booking Service and Planning Assistance provided direct from the Owners - We care about our guests!
• We have the best private Vacation Rental web site on the Internet! Search for Breezy Oak Villa, visit the site, spend some time and get to know our home, and your hosts as well!
• Our cleaners are meticulous and independently inspected to assure quality service and our rave reviews from guests for cleanliness tell us they're doing a great job
• Our guests receive their own personal online Web Page to manage their reservation at Pleasant Oak Villa, from which you can review and update your reservation details, submit payments, and as your reservation time draws near, download maps, our home manual, and other information.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Full Size Baby Crib Available at additional cost.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Huge shower in the Master Bath with room for 2!
- • Emergency Assistance and Local Maintenance help is close by • Modern Alarm System, Security Lighting, Fire Extinguishers, and Electronic Door Lock (With no keys to lose and every new guest receiving a new code, no one has access to your Florida home during your stay but you!) • Brand NEW self-programming professional Safe big enough to hold a lap-top, cash, passports, etc. Scan your own drivers license or credit card to use as your own magnetic pass key, and the safe deletes the info when next opened, or program your own easy to remember code number...moreless
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 - Feb 11, 2017
5 night min stay
Feb 12 - Feb 16, 2017
5 night min stay
Feb 17 - Feb 18, 2017
2 night min stay
Feb 19 - Feb 25, 2017
7 night min stay
Feb 26 - Mar 9, 2017
6 night min stay
Mar 10 - Apr 8, 2017
6 night min stay
Apr 9 - Apr 22, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 23 - May 25, 2017
6 night min stay
May 26 - May 28, 2017
3 night min stay
May 29 - Jun 30, 2017
6 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 4, 2017
4 night min stay
Jul 5 - Aug 12, 2017
6 night min stay
Aug 13 - Aug 17, 2017
3 night min stay
Aug 18 - Sep 16, 2017
5 night min stay
Sep 17 - Oct 5, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 21 - Jan 2, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $96 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12%
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A DETAILED QUOTE. Feel free to inquire before using the ‘Book It!’ button.
- All periods are subject to seasonal minimum stays, which may be greater than indicated on this page.
- Typical minimums are 5-7 nights, however shorter stay bookings MAY be accepted for pre-existing gaps in our calendar, which will be quoted at the best price possible.
- Shorter than normal minimum stays are subject to additional security scrutiny.
- The rates shown on this page are accurate on a nightly basis, but may not be correct in total if the dates requested do not meet the minimum stay requirements.
- If your requested dates are less than the minimum stay in effect for the period you inquire about, you will be quoted a total based on the minimum number of nights accepted for that period. This may be more than the amount you see presented on this page.
- Optional items are not included in prices shown. Pool Heat ($20/night) is usually needed during winter months. Other optional items include full size BBQ with fuel, baby items, scooters, and seasonal decorating.
PLEASE contact us or visit our web site for details. We welcome your interest and are happy to assist you!
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located near Orlando, this fabulous retreat is situated in a nature conservation area 2 miles south of the Walt Disney World Resort property, with quick access to Universal Studios, Sea World, incredible golf courses, shopping and dining. Other Florida attractions within about an hour’s drive include LegoLand, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Coast, Tampa and the Gulf Coast, and the Kennedy Space Centre at Cape Canaveral. The villa is easily reached from Orlando International Airport by I-4 (Interstate Highway) and the GreeneWay.
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are Robert & Donna. We are a friendly, outgoing couple from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in Western Canada. We have been married for 32 years. Robert designs and builds new homes, and Donna is highly successful as a salesperson of travel trailers and huge fifth-wheels. Robert is a creative whiz with a strong design and writing orientation, and Donna is also a master chef with a huge library of cookbooks, and a very strong artistic and creative flair as well. We LOVE travelling in Florida, and love our villa located just south of Walt Disney World. We have spent a great deal of time upgrading and tweaking it in order to make our guests feel pampered and comfortable. Without doubt, our villa has some of the nicest interior finishing in our entire subdivision. We have three (now) adult children, the eldest who worked as a cast member at Epcot in Disney's International Program for a year. Robert is a bit of a theme park buff, and very knowledgeable about the Central Florida area. All of this allows him to provide excellent advice to our villa guests about their trips; what to do, where and when to go, how much time to allow, things suitable for children, etc. We also understand how to 'do' Disney on a small budget, or a big one if that is your taste, and are happy to share our advice and experience with our many guests.
Why the Owner Chose Thousand Oaks (Davenport, FL, USA):
We first stayed in the area in 2003, and completely fell in love with the place! I timed the drive from the driveway to the parking lot of the Magic Kingdom, and it was under fifteen minutes, yet the villa was located in a very quiet and safe conservation sub-division, that was really hidden out of the way. The homes in the area were not built with no personality and right on top of each other like so many vacation rental developments are. As business owners we were intrigued by the aspects of running a vacation rental business, and began watching the real estate listings for the home we had stayed in, and when it came up for sale (six years later), we bought it! The conservation subdivision where our home is located has a good mix of owner residents and vacation homes, so the area is safe and kept in good repair. It is very beautiful, designed around a central 40 acre lake, and is very pleasant for a morning or evening stroll, when one can enjoy many birds, the odd small wildlife and a pleasant 'Hello' from neighbours. In late 2011, while visiting our first Florida home (which has been a very successful vacation rental for us), we discovered this property was for sale. We were able to immediately purchase it, but knew it would take some work to bring it up to a standard suitable for our guests. After a year of work and renovations (not just decorating - we jack-hammered out floors, moved plumbing, tore out and built walls) we welcomed our first guests in December 2012. Since then we have been accumulating rave reviews! This particular villa is located at the edge of the development against some tropical forest on the back side of the home where the pool and lanai are situated. The closest rear neighbor is a full lot away, and we have put in privacy landscaping to beautify and separate the pool area from neighbours. This affords our guests privacy, and a wonderful environment, without being alone in the country.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Like our other property, there is an absolute joy that permeates this villa. Part of this is due to the fact that we have been able to have a hand in every part of the property's interior through the major renovation we undertook in 2012. Our lanai overlooks our enclosed pool area, which opens out to the rear yard, an open area featuring lawn and a large oak tree decorated with hanging spanish moss. The villa is quiet, comfortable and relaxing, yet it is within 15 minutes drive of everything Walt Disney World has to offer, and Universal Studios, Sea World, (20 minutes) and the new LegoLand (30 minutes) theme park are all close by as well. Beyond that there are all of the shopping, dining and golf opportunities that one would expect in the No.1 tourist destination in the world! Daytona Beach, Tampa, Clearwater Beach, the Kennedy Space Center are all about an hour's drive away. We have used the villa as a launching point to explore so much of Florida's incredible natural and cultural amenities. One of the very unique benefits our guests enjoy is the very professional level of management and care we bring to the operation of our villa. Each of our guests receive their own personalized web page from which to manage their reservation, allowing them to confirm details, make payments, and download custom maps and other documents we have prepared for our guests, including a detailed home manual. In addition to this, our guests receive a pass code to order genuine theme park tickets online at the guaranteed best price (without hassle or timeshare presentations) which can then be delivered right to the villa (free of charge in some cases)! We take great care of our guests! Gorgeous NEW Interior! 4/2 Pool Home with Everything You Want 2 miles to Disney!
- Primary: +1 3063819224
- Secondary: +1 (306) 244-4135
Links to more information:
Your own private pool, professionally maintained and heated to 89 degrees!
Relax in the Comfort of Your Professionally Decorated Vacation Retreat!
The wonderful Pleasant Oak Villa, backed by a Giant Oak Tree.
The comfortable Queen Bedroom features a plush new pillow-top mattress.
Enjoy your very own Games Room with slate pool table and more!
The 4th Bedroom features two Twin Beds & Hi-Def TV w/Cable & Blue-Ray player.
The MasterBath with its own access to the pool area, kept meticulously clean!
There is plenty of room for everyone when you arrive! Hotel? What hotel!?
Quality, plush real-leather seating allows you to relax and unwind!
A welcome retreat at the end of the day exploring central Florida!
The nearby neighbours are very friendly and well worth a visit or two!
The fully-equipped Kitchen with seating for eight overlooks the pool & lanai.
Sleep like royalty on your fairy-tale King-size pillow top four-poster bed!
The entrance to Pleasant Oak Villa welcomes you home after a day of exploring!
Quality finishing and vaulted ceilings provide an air of luxury and comfort.
The 3rd Bedroom features two Twin Beds & Hi-Def TV w/Cable & Blue-Ray player.
The well-equipped Kitchen is a chef's delight! Prepare nutritious meals & save$.
The Master Bedroom features high-end furniture and Hi-Def TV w/Cable & BlueRay.
The large living area with 55 in. Hi-Def 5.1 Home Theatre is ssooooo relaxing!
Enjoy late evening desert by the pool. A full set of acrylic dishes is provided.
Thousand Oaks Lake - A short 5 minute stroll down the boulevard.
Enjoy a late evening dip, or snack on the lanai. The pool never closes!
Quality is in the details. Sit down, stay a while… you'll smile too!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, January 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.