Ilikai Marina #1587 (3-night minimum)
Fall in love with this beautifully remodeled studio located by the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor!
With city/mountain views, this 427 square-foot condo (plus small lanai), is centrally air-conditioned, fully-furnished, and has stylish, contemporary features!
- Plush carpeting
- Kitchen with granite counters and full-size stainless-steel range/oven, microwave and refrigerator!
- Travertine marble flooring in bath and for tub surround
- Queen bed
- 43” Flat-screen TV.
Laundry facilities onsite.
Although there is NO pool onsite, it’s just a short walk to the newly renovated Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon/Beach (rated Best Beach in the US by beach authority "Dr. Beach"). The Chart House and Red Lobster restaurants are both on the premises. Ala Moana Center and Beach Park (with public tennis courts) and Waikiki Beach Walk with its many shops and restaurants are close by.
This non-smoking accommodation sleeps 2. The Ilikai Marina is NOT affiliated with the Ilikai Hotel.
Parking, subject to availability, is $15-20/night (parking rates subject to change).
YOUR RENTAL INCLUDES:
- FREE WiFi
- FREE local calls
- NO RESORT FEES!
During our Holiday Season (12/20-1/4) there may be a 7 night minimum. Please check with our Reservation Department for details.
30+ night stays may include a discount (not available in all seasons)!
FOR SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS CHECK-IN TIME IS GUARANTEED FOR 5PM.
CHECK-IN IS 3 p.m. – CHECK-OUT IS 11 a.m.
Since another guest may check out the same day you check in, to guarantee an earlier check-in, you must reserve the condo for the night prior to arrival.
ALL CAPTAIN COOK RESORTS RENTALS INCLUDE:
- Bed linens, bath, beach & kitchen towels
- Dishes, silverware, cookware (including tea kettle & rice cooker)
- Beach chairs
- Hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- Start-Up Supplies: coffee filters, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bar soap, 2 oz. each of shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, and basic cleaning supplies
- NOT provided: beach umbrellas, beach toys, aluminum foil, zip-Lock baggies, coffee, condiments, seasonings, cooking oil, fabric softener, and bleach.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-054-910-9760-01