Luxury 2/2 w a breathtakingly beautiful view, lazy river, pools, hot tubs & more
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smokers are not permitted to rent this unit. Smokers are not permitted to rent this unit.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No smoking. No vaping. No pets. No parties. No one under age 25 is permitted unless parent present. No more than 6 adults, or 8 persons total in unit
- Last minute cancellations due to OB hurricane / tropical storm, COVID-19 shall receive a future stay credit for any unused portion of stay.
- COVID-19 Future Stay Credit: Guests must reschedule their stay if under quarantine, under a shelter in place order, or are currently ill.
We had the best time and LOVED the condo!
It was easy and Mr Dorgan was so nice.
Great place to stay!
We loved this condo! So nice and so much fun. Would definitely love to go back.
Beautiful condo and view
We stayed here in May of 2020. The condo was beautiful and very clean. The owner checked on us almost daily to ensure everything went smoothly and we had everything we needed. The view during the day is beautiful and even better at night as you can see all of the lights from the condos along the gulf. Don’t book anywhere else.
Great place to stay.
This was our second stay in this condo unit. The owner is excellent to deal with and the unit is fantastic. The view from the unit and its spacious balcony is gorgeous. The unit is very well maintained with very nice furnishings some of which had been updated since our previous stay one year ago.
Sugar white sand beaches, deep sea fishing charters, dolphin viewing charters, great area seafood restaurants including LuLu's, The Gulf, and Louisiana Lagniappe. Other area attractions include the zip line at Gulf State Park, and the Hugh Branyon Wilderness Trail. This is Alabama's coastal playground ! !
About James Dorgan
This unit is owned and managed by James Dorgan, an attorney who lives and practices law in Fairhope, Alabama. James is married to Lauren Dorgan, and they have two children. James and Lauren also own a second vacation rental property at Lei Lani Village, also located in Orange Beach, Alabama.
James Dorgan purchased this Condo in 2013
Why James Dorgan chose Orange Beach
Incredible Views, luxurious accommodations, and extensive amenities. According to the kids - the waterslide and lazy river of course !
What makes this Condo unique
One of the best lazy rivers in Orange Beach, and extensive amenities for the entire family. For boaters, there is a launch on site, multiple slips of varying sizes for rent, onsite trailer parking, and only minutes away from the Alabama Point bridge and pass to the Gulf of Mexico.