Log Cabin by Nemo Close to Sturgis Rally and Deadwood. Motorcycle Atv Hunting(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1 private bedroom with a queen bed, a loft with 2 queen beds, hot tub.
Tucked away in the landscapes of the Black Hills of South Dakota, Big Elk Cabin is located just 5 miles from the quaint town of Nemo and less than 14 miles to Legendary Sturgis. Right in the middle of some of the best riding in the Black Hills with Nemo Road and Vanocker Canyon. The scenic commute to and from this cabin via Vanocker Canyon is absolutely breathtaking and requires less than 1/2 a mile of travel on a gravel road . Big Elk Cabin rests on 2.35 secluded acres surrounded by native Black Hills trees and wildlife. This retreat is the perfect setting for a relaxing getaway with friends, family or a romantic couple.
It is hard to find both privacy and easy access in the Black Hills and this cabin offers both! Make your reservation today!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 1100 sq. ft.
It will be the renters responsibility to vacuum / clean up animal hair or we may deduct a portion of the damage deposit for the extra cleaning time. We also ask that all droppings are picked up from the front yard and all areas mowed on the sides and back. Our kids play out there! We ask that when you leave we never know you had pets with you. ...moreless
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Downstairs there is a private bedroom with a queen bed and upstairs there is an open loft with two queen beds. We have just purchased two new sleeper couches. A twin and queen to accommodate more people. We really don't want a bunch of people staying. 8 adults would be as much as we'd like since it is a small cabin. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Cabin Overview 1 private bedroom with a queen bed and large loft with 2 queen beds. Full bathroom, Sleeps 6 comfortably. Outdoor hot tub 2 Decks (upper deck off loft & and side deck on ground) Wireless Internet Telephone 42 inch flat screen TV with HD satellite in living room 32 inch flat screen TV with HD satellite in bedroom 32 inch flat screen TV with HD satellite in loft Blu-ray players for every TV LP fireplace Alarm clocks for every bed Normal staples (Ketchup, Mustard, etc.) Large assortment of cook ware Appliances Keurig K-cup Traditional coffee maker Front loading washer Front loading dryer Refrigerator Gas BBQ Grill Microwave Stove and oven Pizza pizzaz Crock pot Electric griddle Toaster Nearby recreation/activities Biking Casino Ski Trails Fishing Golf Hiking Shopping 4 wheel ATV UTV rentals Restaurants Sailing Terry Peak and Dear Mountain Skiing Snowmobile rentals State and National Parks Wineries...moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
This cabin has a full kitchen with a microwave, range and oven. Most everything you might need is provided including toaster, coffee maker, plates, silverware, and utensils. Call with questions....moreless
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 2 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
May 26 - Aug 3, 2017
2 night min stay
Sturgis Rally 2017
Aug 4 - Aug 13, 2017
5 night min stay
Post Rally Summer 2017
Aug 14 - Sep 4, 2017
2 night min stay
Fall & Winter 2017
Sep 5 - Dec 21, 2017
2 night min stay
Christmas/New Years 2017
Dec 22 - Jan 1, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning fee $89 + tax
- Tax Rate 6%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Tucked away in the landscapes of the Black Hills of South Dakota, Big Elk Cabin is located just 5 miles from the quaint town of Nemo and less than 14 miles to Legendary Sturgis. The scenic commute to and from this cabin via Vanocker Canyon is absolutely breathtaking and requires less than 1/2 a mile of travel on a gravel road . Big Elk Cabin rests on 2.35 secluded acres surrounded by native Black Hills trees and wildlife. This retreat is the perfect setting for a relaxing getaway with friends, family or a romantic couple.
It is hard to find both privacy and easy access in the Black Hills and this cabin offers both! Make your reservation TODAY!
Year Purchased: 2013
Why the Owner Chose Nemo, SD, USA:
We love the Black Hills of South Dakota and fell in love with the Nemo area. Owning both an on road motorcycle and an off road side by side I enjoy spending as much time in the area as I can and owning this cabin has made enjoying the area even better. This area has some of the greatest riding in the nation. Its also close to Sturgis and a great place to stay during the Rally or to enjoy riding in the Black Hills in the spring, summer or fall. Its an ideal location for the off road enthusiast. Miles and miles of great trails that are marked and USFS has great trail maps to aid you in your journey.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Great location close to so much to do, but secluded enough that you can relax and unwind if you prefer. Its centrally located in the Northern Black Hills and has a: Hot Tub WiFi internet Barbecue Grill Two Patios Full Service Kitchen Flat Screen TVs with Satellite Queen Bedroom in main floor bedroom Additional two Queen beds in the loft Queen sleeper couch Twin sleeper couch LP Gas fireplace Full Bathroom & Laundry
- Primary: 6052091828
- Secondary: 6054843353 Please try 605-209-1828 first
Welcome to Big Elk Place Cabin!
Come spend time in the Black Hills in the winter.
New couches, one queen sleeper, one twin sleeper.
A full kitchen
Queen bed in the upstairs loft
New Samsung front loading washer and dryer
A second deck off the back of the cabin and the hot tub.
Nothing better than a hot tub after a long day of hiking, riding or to relax!
LP fireplace to keep you warm.
Queen in the downstairs private bedroom
Queen bed in the loft over looking the upstairs deck.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.