Cozy 1 BR, 1 Bath with gas fireplace, full kitchen, and tons of entertainment in beautiful Leadville, Colorado. Recently remodeled and updated. New interior and exterior paint, new cabinets, dishwasher, garbage disposal, windows, and ceiling fans! This house is perfect for a couple’s retreat or a small family’s vacation! Don’t forget the dog though, they will love the big fenced in back yard. This is a historic house that was originally located at the Climax Mine and moved (like most houses in West Park) around 1960. We are centrally located within an hour drive of a few world-class resorts. Why fight the traffic on 70, or pay overpriced rates to stay in Summit County? This house is 15 min from Ski Cooper, 25 min from Copper, 55 min from Vail, Breckenridge, & Keystone, 1hr from Arapahoe Basin, & 1:15 from Monarch. It’s a short drive or about a 1-mile walk to downtown for food and drinks. Email for availability or check VRBO for up to date calendar. No smoking cigarettes. Please read the notes section under the rates tb prior to booking. Thanks!
Included in the house;
• 40 inch Smart TV loaded with tons of apps including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO GO, Pandora, etc. in the bedroom
• 47 inch flat screen TV, dvd/vhs combo player, and a Roku which has Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO GO, Pandora etc in the living room.
• VHS tapes.
• Tons of DVDS
• Free WIFI
• Play Station 3 with a few games
• Gas Fireplace.
• Queen Size Bed.
• 3 Person Leather fold out couch with full size mattress.
• Lovesac Memory Foam Bean Bag
• Clean linens and towels.
• A full kitchen with full fridge, microwave, stove, 12 Piece Cera Pan cookware set, slow cooker, and kitchen table.
• A nice fenced in back yard with a picnic table and fire pit.