About this rental
- 500 sq. ft
- 1 bed
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 1 full bath
Log Cabin Originally Built In 1885 With Modern Comforts And Breathe Taking Views
Rooms & beds
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Pets welcome
Hosted by Walter WilliamsAsk a question
About Walter Williams
Your hosts are Jessica and Walter. Walter is a tile artist who spent months renovating the cabin and did all the wonderful work you see throughout the cabin. After years living in Vail, he spent nearly 8 years in Romania before settling back in Colorado. Jessica is a metal artist and is busy running her company that creates large architectural and ornamental metal projects around the country. They have traveled extensively with their son Leo both domestically and abroad. Jessica speaks French, Walter's speaks Romanian and Leo is very proud of his Pig Latin. Rudy is their faithful mutt, who speaks dog fluently.
- english, french, romanian
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - one queen size bed. You can put a kid on the floorone queen size bed. You can put a kid on the floor
Pets allowed - $35 one time pet fee!$35 one time pet fee!
Max guests: 3
- You are staying in the wild, so never leave food outside! And if there's food in your car, be sure to lock it. Bears have no problem opening cars