Rental ID: NB10934B (sleeps up to 13)
Situated on one of the most desirable streets on the Newport Peninsula, virtually steps from the Pacific Ocean, this 4 bedroom/2 bath upstairs vacation home is the perfect accommodation for families and friends to enjoy the best getaway experience that Newport Beach has to offer all year long! And because of its prominent corner location, just one house back from the boardwalk, the white water views are plentiful without having to pay beachfront prices. Every detail of the living spaces has been thoughtfully arranged to provide a stress-free, clean and comfortable environment for our guests to enjoy immediately upon arrival. All rooms are light and bright with lots of natural sunlight and easy access to outdoor living. Here's what you'll find:
- Leather sofa/loveseat set
- Cable TV
- Sliding glass door opens to front ocean view balcony
- Dining table w/ seating for 8
- Fully stocked w/ dishes, utensils, cookware, bakeware
- All major appliances; small appliances
- Guests must provide their own food, drinks, spices, condiments
- Bedroom #1: Queen bed
- Bedroom #2: Queen bed
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed
- Master Bedroom: King bed; cable TV; en suite bathroom
BONUS 3RD LEVEL ROOM:
- 2 Full-size futon sofabeds w/ extra linens and pillows; cable TV
- PLEASE NOTE: Because this room is not internally connected to the second story living areas (except for the rear interior stairway), and because there is full access to the rooftop deck, careful parental discretion is required as to the appropriateness of children or teens
occupying this room overnight. (There are no bathroom facilities on the third story.)
- These additional third-story amenities can be accessed by an outside stairway from the main level's front balcony, as well as by an interior stairway near the rear master bedroom. Both access doors and stairways can be locked.
EXTRA SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: 2 twin trifold floor mats w/ extra linens and pillows (best used for children) are provided; rollaway twin beds can be rented, in lieu of floor mats, if desired. Make arrangements in advance to ensure availability and delivery in time for your arrival.
- Hallway Bathroom: tub/shower combo
- Master Bathroom: step-in shower
- Main Level: Front balcony deck - dining table for 4; cushioned seating area; propane gas bbq grill; ocean view
- Third Level: Rooftop deck - 3 dining tables w/ seating for 12; market umbrella; 2 chaise lounges; ocean view
ALSO INCLUDED: Wifi; 4 beach chairs; ceiling fans throughout; tower fans; heating; hair dryer; iron/ironing board laminate flooring and area rugs throughout
DUE TO THE MODERATE COASTAL CLIMATE, THIS HOUSE (LIKE MOST IN THE AREA) DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING
LAUNDRY: Shared coin-operated laundry facilities located in laundry room along side walkway
PARKING: 2 single carport spaces: 1 for compact to midsize vehicle only; 1 for most sized vehicles. Carport dimensions, 78" H x 95.5" W. Neighborhood street parking (metered and non-metered) can also be utilized.
LOCATION: Best of all is the close proximity to the hugely popular 34th Street beach: well-known for its great surf and inviting shoreline. A longtime local favorite, there is something for everyone to enjoy here! Every convenience imaginable is within easy walking distance from this home: from the well-stocked Pavilions grocery store and various eateries just 2 short blocks away, to the lively yet quaint Newport Pier area 12 short blocks away, and so many more destinations in between, including banks, a pharmacy, full-size movie theater, restaurants, and shops for all ages to enjoy. Guests can park their cars once and not use them again until departure day!
The beachfront boardwalk, which runs almost a 6-mile length of the peninsula, facilitates a great transportation corridor for pedestrians and bicycles. It's the best way to get around town to avoid any parking and traffic hassles, too!
NOTE: See separate listing for the downstairs unit of this property (3 bedrooms/2 baths plus bonus room - sleeps 8) Both upper and lower units can be booked simultaneously, when available, for family vacations all year long! Contact us for more details.
ALSO: During the Winter Off-Season (summer, spring break(s), & holidays excluded):
This vacation home can be rented as a 3 Bdrm/2 Ba; or 2 Bdrm/ 2 Ba. Rates vary based on the configuration. Please refer to the "Additional information about rental rates" section of this listing.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date