Rental ID: NB11534B (sleeps 8)
This longtime family-owned beach house is situated on one of the most popular local beach streets on the Newport Peninsula! Just 2 houses back from the boardwalk and sand, our location is ideal for travelers wanting the best vacation experience Newport Beach has to offer. Here's what you'll find:
- Leather sofa and loveseat set; leather side chair
- Cable TV
- Dining table w/ seating for 6
- French doors open out to ocean view front balcony and stairway to rooftop deck
- Fully stocked w/ dishes, utensils, cookware, bakeware
- All major appliances; small appliances
- Guests must provide their own food, drinks, spices, condiments
- Bedroom #1: King bed; ceiling fan
- Bedroom #2; Queen bed: ceiling fan; cable TV
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed; ceiling fan; en suite bathroom
EXTRA SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: 2 twin trifold floor mats w/ extra linens and pillows (best used for children) are provided; rollaway twin beds can be rented, in lieu of floor mats, if desired. Make arrangements in advance to ensure availability and delivery in time for your arrival.
- Hallway Bathroom: Tub/shower combo; dual sink vanity
- Master Bathroom: Step-in shower; separate toilet/sink area
- Front balcony deck w/ dining table for 4; market umbrella side; propane gas bbq grill; ocean view
- Rooftop deck w/ dining table for 4; market umbrella; 2 chaise lounges; panoramic views
ALSO INCLUDED: Wifi; 4 beach chairs; ceiling fans throughout; tower fans; hair dryer; iron/ironing board; heating; wood laminate flooring; carpet in bedrooms
DUE TO THE MODERATE COASTAL CLIMATE, THIS HOUSE (LIKE MOST IN THE AREA) DOES NOT HAVE AIR CONDITIONING
LAUNDRY: Shared coin-operated laundry facilities located along side walkway laundry room.
PARKING: 1 designated parking space is provided in a shared double garage. Fits mid-size/minivan vehicles - (no SUV's due to low overhead clearance). General neighborhood street parking (metered and non-metered) can also be utilized.
LOCATION: Easy walking distance to the Newport Pier area, complete with restaurants, shops, sight-seeing, recreation and more! Also nearby establishments within 2 short blocks: major grocery store, banks, eateries, coffee, and more shops! The car can stay parked as you enjoy playing at full throttle, or relaxing with a book on the ocean view patio.
NOTE: See separate listing for the downstairs unit of this property (3 bedrooms/2 baths - sleeps 8) Both upper and lower units can be booked simultaneously, when available, to accommodate a maximum total of 16 guests. Contact us for more details.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date