|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The ocean follows your senses while at Barefoot Trace 208. You’ll see the Atlantic the moment you open your eyes, and hear it long after you fall asleep. While at the resort pool or combing wide stretches of quiet, private access beach, it’s salt you’ll taste against a cooling ocean breeze.
Open-plan living is just the ticket for warm weather and family time. Complex wide wirless internet available for a fee.
In the living room, two couches invite in soft, sunrise shades of dusty pink. Tucked in the corner is a bonus armchair. Side tables and a glass-topped coffee table complete a comfortable space, perfect for casual relaxing or entertaining.
Particular to Barfoot Trace 208 is an in-built wet bar. Come five o’clock (anywhere), it’s a great addition to your ocean views and fully stocked kitchen. The open kitchen means your dedicated family chefs and bartenders remain part of the action ongoing in the living room and out on the balcony. A large breakfast bar accommodates everyone where they’ll inevitably end up: in the kitchen.
Imagine your best vacation involving your favorite group of six. Condo #208 has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with an extra trundle bed to make room for everyone.
The master suite’s especially sweet, with a king-sized bed, ocean views and its own bathroom. Two twins in the guest bedroom and a neutral palette of creams and whites will equally suit children or adults. Both rooms offer personal TV sets and plenty of storage in a dresser and closet.
Swimmer or sun-seeker? Either way, you’ll love the brand new, heated pool at Barefoot Trace. It’s directly ocean-front for double the effect. When you fancy stretching your legs or wandering with your camera, there’s private beach access to gorgeous soft sand. Shuffleboard, tennis courts, a pool table and a great fitness center provide plenty more to do - morning, noon and night.
Nearby, St. Augustine is just five miles away. It’s an ideal day trip no matter your group dynamic or interests. A charming city with meandering lanes, historic sites and lots to see, it makes a highlight of any visit to the region. Please inquire with us for restaurant or golf course recommendations.
In prime position along Florida’s Atlantic coast, Barefoot Trace sits on gorgeous Crescent Beach. Equipped with huge choice in water-sports and offering great natural beauty, this stretch of sugary sand is sure to become your family’s favorite. St. Augustine is a very short drive and makes for fantastic day trips.
Choose to take advantage of Barefoot Trace’s great location, whether visiting nearby St. Augustine, Daytona, Orlando or other area beaches. Covered parking keeps your car cool whenever you need it, and the resort complex even offers boat parking. Plus, there is a wonderful ocean front pool, fitness center, tennis court and shuffleboard.
Hi! My name is Steve Milo and I started Vacation Rental Pros in 2006. Our family stays in vacation rental homes whenever we travel, both domestically and abroad! I own several vacation homes and listen carefully to all our guests' feedback. Our greatest compliment is when folks refer Vacation Rental Pros to their friends and relatives. We now manage over 1,800 properties in Florida, Tennessee and South Carolina. We have homes in Ft. Myers Beach, Orlando, St. Augustine Beach, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, Ponte Vedra Beach, Hilton Head and Gatlinburg. We booked over 15,000 rentals and received over 5,000 guest reviews in 2016. Please call if you need help booking your dream vacation!
Many issues. We left yesterday.
First, concerning the refrigerator. All food that was placed in the refrigerator was cold as we only traveled 2.5 hours and had it on ice. The refrigerator did not make ice for 24 hours. Needs to be replaced.
2. Carpet appeared extremely dirty in foyer area. Needs to be cleaned.
3. Coffee table with oversized (ill fitting) glass top is a horrible piece of furniture. It is an accident and lawsuit waiting to happen.
4. The love seat in the living room was broken when we arrived, there are pieces sticking out of the back of it. (Fabric is not ripped, just protruding dangerous and uncomfortable pieces.
5. Dishwasher was full of dishes and we couldn't tell if it had been run or not. Had to forgo doing our own dishes to do dishes of previous occupants. All food was not removed from premises prior to our arrival. When I rent a unit, I don't want anyone else's food.
6. There were towels in the dryer and in the washer when we arrived. Once again, we had to forgo doing our own laundry because we had to do laundry of the previous occupant.
7. Light bulbs in master bedroom need to be replaced. Light bulbs outside by door are burnt our or fixture doesn't work.
8. Bathroom sinks do not drain properly. My son pulled a huge wad of hair out of the bathtub in the master bath to make it drain. Gross!!
9. Spiderwebs all over balcony. It was not cleaned prior to our arrival.
King sized bed was fairly comfortable, air conditioning worked well.
My sister stayed in this condo and the only complaint was the beds were extremely hard and uncomfortable. Ended up on couch and love seat to sleep. We would recommend Barefoot Trace but maybe a different unit.
This was a great place to stay. The beach was quiet and family friendly. The pool was well maintained and comfortable. The interior of the condo was clean and comfortable. My only complaint was the bed was not very comfortable.
Great location , allowing the whole family to relax and enjoy.