This historic Queen Anne style home is located in a quiet, kid friendly neighborhood in the affluent North Admiral neighborhood of West Seattle. Built in 1904 it is full of period charm with convenient updates. Stunning views of Puget Sound, downtown/space needle, Olympic and Cascade mountains.
Walking distance to shops, café’s, restaurants and public library. Beautiful walks to downtown and Puget Sound vistas. Plenty of on-street parking. Comfortable outside front porch living space and beautiful back yard with deck & BBQ.
- #55 bus route to West Seattle Junction and downtown Seattle.
- Free shuttle stop to West Seattle water taxi to downtown Seattle.
- 3 miles from West Seattle Junction.
- 2 miles from Alki beach.
- 9 miles from downtown.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen/dining
- Living room with TV
- Family room with TV/DVD player
- 3 sunny & bright bedrooms with downtown and Puget Sound views. The bedrooms have bunk beds, queen bed, master bedroom has a queen bed with en-suite bathroom.
- 2.5 bathrooms (soaker tub and shower). Toiletries are NOT included.
- Porch & backyard/deck
- Basic cable/WIFI/land-line phone
- High coved ceilings
- Laundry: washer/dryer
Keywords: Downtown views, Puget Sound views, period charm, quiet, kid friendly, Alki beach, space needle, porch, deck, West Seattle Junction.