The Shasta Loft is a favorite for its downtown location in Bend, Oregon. A one bedroom and one bathroom 650 square foot "loft" situated on a very quiet street above a two car garage with a washer and dryer and private access is a fully equipped Bend vacation rental. The Loft is very open, light and bright with vaulted ceilings and skylights throughout which offers cozy comfort for two. The new hotel grade hide-a-bed in livingroom can increase occupancy by 2 adults or 2 kids. Ideal for couples or young families with kids aged 5+. The main bedroom has a new 100% natural latex (March 2017) mattress from Organic Sleeping Products.
There is a Tesla Wall Charger for high speed charging of Tesla electric vehicles.
Relax after a long day of recreating in Bend in the authentic scandinavian outdoor barrel sauna. The sauna is privately located in the back yard and seats two people comfortably. Extra bathrobes and towels provided.
Shasta Loft has beautiful sunset views of the Cascade Mountain Range and the charm of the quiet and private Old Bend neighborhood from the front deck with your morning coffee or sipping a glass of wine while gazing at the sunset!
Enter upon hardwood floors and granite counter tops in the fully equipped kitchen with a four burner gas range and breakfast bar for two as well as a rich dark brown tall cafe table and two chairs. Right off of the kitchen is an additional large deck with patio seating for four and gas barbeque grill.
The living room features a sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, flat screen television, Blu-ray player, Bose stereo sound system and a small deck with seating for two with mountain views. Cross ventilation combined with a ceiling fans provide maximum airflow throughout the open floor plan.
A queen master bedroom with skylight and a fully tiled roomy bathroom make this a perfect spot for quick getaways or extended stays when visiting downtown Bend.
A very short 8 minute walk takes you to Downtown Bend for all of the fine dining, breweries, restaurants and boutique shopping as well as Drake Park which lines the Deschutes River. In the other direction is the same easy 8 minute walk to the Old Mill District for movie theatres, shopping, dining and the Les Schwab Amphitheatre for concerts and events. Take a sunset stroll along the Deschutes River, which is only three blocks away.
Shasta Loft is only 25 minutes from Mt. Bachelor Ski Resort!
- Queen master bedroom
- Outdoor barrel sauna
- Fully tiled bathroom with plenty of counter space
- Living room with sofa sleeper
- Sleeps 2-4 with approximately 650 sq. ft
- Fully equipped kitchen with four burner gas cooking range
- Granite countertops and breakfast bar for 2
- Two decks with seating
- Front deck faces west offering views of Old Bend neighborhood and Cascade Mountain Range
- Back deck offers patio seating for 4 with a gas grill
- Washer and dryer
- Gorgeously landscaped back yard with grass and rock garden
- Flat screen television with live TV, stereo system and Blu-ray player
- High vaulted ceilings, skylights that open for plenty of ventilation throughout
- Gas fireplace
- Private loft access and shared backyard with tenants in front house.
- Extremely quiet private street, short walk to major Bend attractions
- Good local taxi service but I usually walk since most places are within 10 minutes.
Contact owner for monthly pricing.