About the property
- Condo983 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Gulf front, 2 King BR, 2.5 Baths, sleeps 4-6, w/breathtaking ocean-front view
OUR CALENDAR IS UP TO DATE. PLEASE REVIEW YOUR DATES AGAINST THE CALENDAR BEFORE YOU INQUIRE OR ATTEMPT TO BOOK. THANK YOU.
Once you stay at Pinnacle Port (PP) resort, you'll want to come back again and again. Pinnacle Port is located away from it all, mid-way between Destin and Panama City - at the quiet, western-most edge of Panama City Beach (walking distance from the eastern edge of the Beaches of South Walton on highway 30A ). Nestled between the unspoiled Camp Helen state park and the private beach-home community of Carillon, Pinnacle Port resort is protected to the north by the picturesque inlet lake (Lake Powell), making Pinnacle Port resort one of the most secluded and quietest ocean-front resorts on the Panhandle.
Our 2 BR, 2.5 BA home is on the ninth and tenth floor (townhome with two bedrooms upstairs), at the far end of the best wing of the PP tower building. Its unobstructed views of the Gulf, Lake Powell, and the beautiful multi-million-dollar homes in the private Carillon community are breathtaking.
The unique two-balcony floor plan, which is not available in the mid-rise buildings, or in the 1 BR units in the tower, provides for 2 balconies - a 13' x 5' ocean-front and 13' x 5' lake-front balcony - on opposite sides of the condo, each with premium cushioned teak outdoor chairs and bistro sets.
Our unit has two Serta premium king-sized beds. The lake-side bedroom has a Serta Hotel Trump Select firm king mattress. The gulf-front king bedroom also has a Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Smart Surface high-end, firm mattress - this is no sofa bed.
A quick ride down the elevator and a walk down a short hall, and you then step off into the sand. At Pinnacle Port, you are on the beach immediately - no lengthy cheese maze board walks or gates to fiddle with.
ABOUT OUR CONDO:
• Beautifully decorated in coastal and sea-life themes and pastel colors with premium furniture, furnishings, and electronics.
* Full size 2015 model year LG washer and dryer (not a combination unit).
• Keyless entry programmed to your requested code means no more 'who has the key?' conversations, wasted trips from the beach, or $25 key-loss charges, or waiting in lines to pick up or drop off keys.
• Ocean-front master king bedroom) with 13' x 5' balcony with padded teak furniture; 40" UHD Samsung Smart TV with 2.1 Sound Bar, with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, HULU; HD cable programming, Premium Serta King firm mattress
• All bathrooms renovated in 2015 with new vanities, sinks, fixtures, hardware, lighting, and décor.
• Kitchen nook and table with seating for four. (Balconies also have bistro table for cozy dining for two)
• Lake-front bedroom with firm king mattress (Trump Select Hotel Serta Elite); closets; dresser; and 32' Visio smart TV with access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, YouTube.
• Fully Stocked Kitchen with granite countertops; refurbished and freshly painted cabinets; stainless steel appliances; premium Henkel's and Cuisinart cookware; quality utensils; dishes; Bunn coffee maker; Kuerig coffee maker, KitchenAid blender; microwave; exterior vented range hood, Cuisinart knives; breakfast bar with dining for four.
• Lake-front living room with Almafi leather couch & love seat; large 40" UHD Samsung smart TV with HD cable programming, netflix, hulu, with 2.1 Bluetooth soundbar and subwoofer; granite-top desk and hutch, desktop USB charger with A/C outlets; quick automatic, electric, inflatable twin beds with built in pumps to sleep 2; 13' x 5' balcony with premium padded teak furniture
• Bathrooms include a half bath off kitchen; full hall bath with walk-in tile shower with rain shower head; and full master en suite bath with shower tub with frameless, contemporary glass doors.
• Floors are tiled throughout except newly carpeted stairs (safer).
• New paint in 2015
* impeccably maintained by competent and friendly owners.
• All new furniture throughout in 2015
• Full linens for bathrooms and bedrooms provided: plush terrycloth towels; premium 600-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.
• Family and children friendly: new in 2015: booster seat, portable play pen, and baby gate provided.
RESORT AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Heated indoor / outdoor pool
• Unheated outdoor pool
• Kid's playground and park area
• Shuffle board
• Tennis courts
• Basketball court
• Kayak, canoe, paddleboard rentals right on property at VERY reasonable rates
• Boat dock (fish or crab from the docks!)
• Men's and women's sauna
• Fitness Room
• Plenty of parking
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
About Michael Janocik
We are from Louisville, Kentucky. We have been vacationing along the Panhandle of Florida for about 23 years because we love the area, the beach, and the ocean. We've been blessed with the unique opportunity to buy a summer vacation and retirement home, and look forward to sharing it with other families who are looking for a great ocean-front vacation stay, at a great resort, at a great value.
Michael Janocik purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Michael Janocik chose Laguna Beach
We selected Pinnacle Port due to the memorable vacationing experiences we have had here with our family. The property has fantastic ocean and inlet lake-front views. Getting to the beach is a breeze - no gates or board walk mazes, just steps from the elevator. Pinnacle Port is secluded, has a good selection of amenities, and offers a myriad of activities such as fishing, crabbing, kayaking, paddle boarding, or just relaxing on a quiet beach. Pinnacle Port's location, though secluded and quiet, is also a 10 or 20-minute scenic drive to Panama City or Destin to spend some time shopping, dining, and enjoying nightlife. It's also a family-oriented resort with affordable rental rates, especially compared with comparable resort condos in other complexes.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
5 Star property
We really enjoyed our stay! This is definitely the nicest condo we have rented in our many years of vacationing on the Gulf Coast. The unit was well equipped and very clean. The overall property is well maintained, pools are great, and the beach access is very convenient. Owners are extremely responsive and accommodating. We will be back.
Wonderful relaxing vacation
Pinnacle Port was great!! Well stocked with everything we needed. Very clean and well maintained. The views of gulf and lake made a great way to start the day.
Michael is wonderful. He loves to share his lovely place with others. Not once did I not get an answer to all the questions I ask. I had lots of them.
Location was great!! Quiet, safe and close to wonderful restaurants.
My hopes are to visit Michael’s home again.
Fantastic and memorable!
If you're looking for a place to stay in Panama City Beach area look no further! This place is lovely, clean, and the owner was attentive and oh so accommodating! The condo was exactly as pictured on the site and clean as a whistle. We regularly visit Panama City Beach for weekend getaways and many of the condos we've rented are just that, rentals - mediocre furnishings, old and worn out, and below par dishes and cookware. Not this place! This condo is clearly a home that the owners use themselves and lovingly care for, remodeled with high-end finishes, good quality mattresses, and excellent cookware (I like to cook!), dishes and silverware. Attention to detail matter to these owners. Lots of amenities, clean pool, and quiet beach. Thank you Michael, for sharing your home with us and we will be back!
I highly recommend this beautiful condo!
We had a wonderful week! I absolutely loved our two views from the balconies. One overlooking the gulf and the other the beautiful lake. The condo was so updated and very clean! It also had a very nice washer and dryer which come in handy when you are at the beach! I really loved the short walk down to the beach from the first floor. The owner Michael is so great to work with also! We had an issue with the cable and I texted him about it and it was fixed that day! We looked forward to going back! Thank you Michael for helping making our trip so memorable!!!
Everything you need for a wonderful stay
Great location, 20 min from airport, beach front, restaurants/grocery/CVS within 2 miles. The unit has everything you need for your stay. I was impressed with the extras that were included - chair, umbrella, toys, beach towels, all new kitchen appliances, pots/pans, utensils, mixer, keurig and coffee brewer - Even comes with autofill pitcher of filtered still water in frig. Owner/manager very communicative and a pleasure to work with- we will be back.
Beautiful place! Fantastic views!
Our family of four had a wonderful spring break stay! My husband and I enjoyed the gorgeous water view on bedroom balcony... a great place to sip some coffee and journal before the little ones were up and ready to go to the beach. The easy access to sand was so convenient, especially with kids ages 3 & 6. They loved the playground. We cooked in most meals and had everything we needed. There was a slight technical issue with getting in the first day, but Michael was great correcting the issue and offered an unexpected compensation for our trouble along with a great breakfast restaurant recommendation. We’d go back!
Cassidy - actually I wasn't great at correcting the issue. I took far too long because I'm not used to mid-week check ins and it was totally my fault I didn't have my cell phone with me to answer your texts. Normally, I am right on it! Anyway, I really appreciated your patience and I'm glad you guys had a great time. So I actually bought one of those Samsung watches so that now even when my phone is not around, I get instant messages to the watch so this surely won't happen again.