50 Straight 5-Star Reviews, Renovated in 2015: End Unit, Gulf Front View(59 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Gulf front, 2 King BR 2.5 Baths, sleeps 4-6, no extra fees!
NO CHECK IN OR CHECK OUT PROCEDURES NECESSARY.
Once you stay at Pinnacle Port (PP) resort, you'll want to come back again and again. Pinnacle Port is located away from it all mid-way between Destin and Panama City - at the quiet, western-most edge of Panama City Beach (near the eastern edge of the Beaches of South Walton on highway 30A ). Nestled between the unspoiled Saint Helen state park beach and the private beach-home community of Carillon, Pinnacle Port resort is protected to the north by the picturesque inlet lake (Lake Powell), making Pinnacle Port resort one of the most secluded and quietest ocean-front resorts on the Panhandle.
Our 2 BR, 2.5 BA home is on the ninth and tenth floor (townhome with two bedrooms upstairs), at the far end of the best wing of the PP tower building. Its unobstructed views of the Gulf, Lake Powell, and the beautiful multi-million-dollar homes in the private Carillon community are breathtaking.
The unique two-balcony floor plan, which is not available in the mid-rise buildings, or in the 1 BR units in the tower, provides for 13' x 5' ocean-front and lake-front balconies on opposite sides of the condo, each with premium teak chairs and tables.
Our unit has two Serta premium king-sized beds. The lake-side bedroom has a Serta Hotel Trump Select firm king mattress. The master king bedroom also has a Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Smart Surface Redding high-end, firm mattress - this is not a sofa bed.
A quick ride down the elevator and a walk down a short hall, and you then step off into the sand. At Pinnacle Port, you are on the beach and a few seconds to the water.
ABOUT OUR CONDO:
• Beautifully decorated in coastal and sea-life themes and pastel colors.
* Full size 2015 model year LG washer and dryer (not a combination unit).
• Keyless entry programmed to your requested code means no more 'who has the key?' conversations, wasted trips from the beach, or $25 key-loss charges.
• High efficiency countertop ice maker (in addition to the automatic one in the freezer) so no more trips to the store for ice.
• Ocean-front master king bedroom) with 13' x 5' balcony with padded teak furniture; large flat screen television; Wi-Fi/DVD/Blu Ray media player with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Youtube, HULU; HD cable programming, Premium Serta King firm mattress
• All bathrooms renovated in 2015 with new vanities, sinks, fixtures, hardware, lighting, and décor.
• Breakfast bar has been installed instead of dining table and chairs to allow for greater seating capacity and more comfort in living room. However, folding table is provided with four chairs for table dining / board games, etc.
• Lake-front bedroom with firm king mattress (Trump Select Hotel Serta Elite); closets; dresser; and 32' Visio smart TV with Wi-Fi access to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Youtube
• Fully Stocked Kitchen with granite countertops; refurbished and freshly painted cabinets; stainless steel appliances; premium Henkel's and Cuisinart cookware; quality utensils; dishes; countertop ice maker in addition to the automatic one in freezer; Bunn coffee maker; KitchenAid blender; microwave; exterior vented range hood, Cuisinart knives; breakfast bar with dining for four.
• Lake-front living room with Almafi leather couch & love seat; Sanibel bench; large flat-screen television with HD cable programming; Wi-Fi/DVD/Blu Ray media player; audiophile stereo with Rotel Amp, Rotel Preamp, and Polk Audio premium speakers and subwoofer; granite-top desk and hutch, desktop USB charger with A/C outlets; quick automatic, electric, inflatable twin beds with built in pumps to sleep 2; 13' x 5' balcony with premium padded teak furniture
• Bathrooms include a half bath off kitchen; full hall bath with walk-in tile shower with rain shower head; and full master en suite bath with shower tub with frameless, contemporary glass doors.
• Floors are tile throughout except newly carpeted stairs.
• New paint in 2015
• All new furniture throughout in 2015
• Full linens for bathrooms and bedrooms provided: plush terrycloth towels; premium 600-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.
• Family and children friendly: new in 2015: booster seat, portable play pen, and baby gate provided.
RESORT AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Heated indoor / outdoor pool
• Unheated outdoor pool
• Kid's play park area
• Shuffle board
• Tennis courts
• Basketball court
• Kayak, canoe, paddleboard rentals right on property at VERY reasonable rates
• Boat dock (fish or crab from the docks!)
• Men's and women's sauna
• Fitness Room
• Plenty of parking
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- On floor 9
- 983 sq. ft.
- Elevator : plenty of elevators
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
Secure, in-unit high-speed Wi-Fi (upgraded from unsecure public Wi-Fi provided in tower) Don't be fooled by 'free tower Wi-Fi' it's unreliable and doesn't have capacity for movies, games, etc. ...moreless
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Private Pool:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 25 - Apr 14, 2017
7 night min stay
Apr 15 - May 19, 2017
4 night min stay
May 20 - Jun 2, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 3 - Aug 18, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 19 - Sep 29, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 30 - Nov 3, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 4 - Dec 29, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 12%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We are from Louisville, Kentucky. We have been vacationing along the Panhandle of Florida for about 23 years because we love the area, the beach, and the ocean. We've been blessed with the unique opportunity to buy a summer vacation and retirement home, and look forward to sharing it with other families who are looking for a great ocean-front vacation stay, at a great resort, at a great value.
Why the Owner Chose Sunnyside, FL, USA:
We selected Pinnacle Port due to the memorable vacationing experiences we have had here with our families as tenants. The vacation property because it offers fantastic views of the ocean and Lake Powell, has extraordinarily easy beach access, is very close to the ocean, and is secluded, has a good selection of amenities, and offers a myriad of activities such as fishing, crabbing, kayaking, paddle boarding, or just relaxing on a quiet beach. Pinnacle Port's location, though secluded and quiet, is also reasonably close to Panama City and Destin to spend some time shopping, dining, and enjoying nightlife. It's also a family-oriented resort with affordable rental rates, especially compared with comparable resort condos in other complexes.
- Primary: 5027412626
Your view to east from gulf-front balcony. Premium teak seating for 4
Full panoramic view looking east from gulf-front balcony toward Carillon and PCB
Beach looking south from gulf-front balcony
Lake Powell from lake-side balcony with teak seating for 4
Flat-screen HD television, Audiophile stereo system, Polk Audio, Rotel, Sony, Sw
Well, if you must work. . . . dedicated, in-unit hi speed wifi, desk
Countertop ice maker (in addition to great ice maker in freezer), Keurig coffee.
Master bedroom - Flat screen television, audiophile stereo system
New tile shower 2016
Lake-front King premium Hotel Select Serta - see reviews.
Gazeebo onsite overlooking Lake Powell inlet.
Morning sun looking due east
Gulf front master bedroom with premium, firm Serta 11" thick mattress with view.
Full panoramic view from lake-side balcony
Living room with tufted wool rug and new Almafi leather couches
Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, Bunn coffee maker, counter ice
Master King bed with premium firm, serta 11" thick mattress. NOT A SOFA BED.
En Suite Master Bathroom newly remodeled, granite vanity
Newly remodeled hall bathroom with all new fixtures and hardware
Lake-front 37" flat screen vizio smart TV, guest closet with organizers built in
New full-sized LG washer and dryer
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.