ZERO HURRICANE DAMAGE!!!! Our Oceanfront Beach House is very unique in that it is still COMPLETELY RENTABLE after Hurricane Florence!!!!! Our Oceanfront lot is NOT on "Ocean Drive"... it is on "Ocean View Drive" which has a higher elevation than most of the Oceanfront homes on Emerald Isle… so our steps to the Beach are still there perfectly intact. The Pool is perfectly intact. The Dunes are perfectly intact. The Grocery stores are open. And the neighborhood only suffered cosmetic damages such as missing shingles.
This is one of very few houses you will find on the NC Crystal Coast that still has an accessible Beach. We expect everything in the town to be fairly normal by 9/22/2018 weekend.
PLEASE CONTACT OWNER 'BEFORE' SUBMITTING ANY RESERVATION REQUEST!!!
OWNER ALWAYS WANTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH ALL GUESTS AND NEEDS TO APPROVE ALL GUESTS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO A RESERVATION. OWNER ALSO WANTS TO BE SURE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS FIRST. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :-)
Feel Free to call owner (Don) at 252-689-8412 with any questions.
• LARGEST PRIVATE POOL on EMERALD ISLE!!!
Pool measures 44' long x 16' wide. The Pool design has wide, shallow steps/entrance-way at both ends which makes it great for children and the elderly. It is 4 feet deep. It also has a floating rope that divides the pool down the middle so that you have your own side for privacy. Our Concrete decking (surrounding the pool) is cool on the feet (unlike TREX Decking that other houses use which is hot).
• NO CHARGE for POOL HEATING: in May/June and Sept/Oct when heat is needed (Saves you over $550!
…because MOST houses in Emerald Isle charge $550 to $600 ‘additional’ for Pool Heating!!! We don’t!!!)
(Pool Heater operable only when the air temperature is above 60 degrees...so the month of April is very
iffy if the pool will be warm enough for swimming. That is why our ‘APRIL’ RATES are comparable to homes 'without' a pool). Pool heating is not at all necessary for the months of July/Aug.
Click on "More Details" to expand this description....
• This house is a DUPLEX (side-by-side, EAST & WEST). We own both sides and only rent to families.
• The WEST side of this Duplex is also available. If this EAST side does not have availability for the week you want, then check out our WEST side. (WEST side is VRBO Listing #703893
• Maximum Occupancy: (8). (With no more than 6 Adults...over the age of 18).
• Pool is to be shared with the renters of the other half of the Duplex. For your privacy, each side of the pool has its own entry point and there is a dividing rope down the middle of the pool to separate your half.
Early Bird Discount is the only discount we offer and is offered in the months of November and December. We offer 20% off the base rate for anyone who books in November and December and pays the rate in full.
• Decorated with tropical décor and light Beachy colors.
• Hardwood flooring! (in Living room & Dining room).
• 2 Large-screen TV’s (one in LR and one in downstairs Master Bedroom)
• Open floor plan
• Ocean Views from Living room, Dining room and Kitchen.
• PROVIDED: Cleaned Linens, bath towels, wash clothes, & bathroom hand towels.
• Cleanliness: Providing a Clean House is something we take very seriously. We use an exceptional cleaning company. We never allow pets or smoking in the house.
• Amazing Views: Large Oceanfront Sitting Deck right off the living room, as well as a sitting-area-deck situated between the Beach and the Pool…for watching the waves and the ocean, breathtaking sunsets in the evening and sitting out under the stars at night…all while listening to the ocean waves!
• Steps to the Ocean! Open the windows and feel the wonderful breeze.
• Natural Native landscaping.
• GAS GRILL (shared): Gas is not provided if it runs out... but we will reimburse you for the cost of a refill tank in addition to $25 for your time for going across the street to Ace Hardware to pick up a refill.
• NOT PROVIDED: Beach Chairs and Beach umbrellas are not provided (better Very Sturdy commercial-grade umbrellas and chairs may be rented at a number of different places including: Island Essentials, EI Beach Gear.
• PLEASE NOTE: This is not a new home or luxury interior…we do not have granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances or expensive bedroom furniture. If that is important to you, then this would not be the right house for you. Our house is just as you see in the photos. We focus our expenditures on providing an AMAZING POOL with a clean comfortable interior, clean comfortable beds, fresh linens and a nicely-stocked kitchen …all at a very competitive price. This is one of the lowest-priced Ocean front pool homes on the Island, yet one of the nicest pools.
• LAUNDRY ROOMS: Separate, private Laundry rooms are on the ground level of the property.
• AVAILABILITY/CALENDAR ACCURACY: The Calendar showing availability is ALWAYS 100% accurate. But remember…we also own the WEST side of this Duplex…so if the EAST side is not available, enter “703893” in the VRBO search bar to check availability of our WEST side.
Great location on a quiet street conveniently close to grocery, gift-shops and local restaurants (all only blocks away).
45 Minute Drive to Historic Beaufort, where you can see the house that Blackbeard stayed in, visit a historic small cemetery with Confederate-War Soldiers, kayak over to shackleford banks, and sneak up to the wild ponies grazing in the shallow water, take a high-speed boat ride over to Cape Lookout National Seashore where the old CAPE LOOKOUT Lighthouse is.
BEDROOMS (4) / Maximum Occupancy = 8.
Two of the four Bedroom’s are Oceanfront (each with Queen Beds, one with high Ocean-View Balcony/Deck).
Beds: (2) Queen + (2) Double + (2) Single.
Linens provided (delivered to the house and picked up after the rental).
• Large Pool with 'cool to the feet' concrete deck
48-inch Flat-screen Cable TV (in LR)
32-inch Flat-screen SMART Cable TV (in Master Bedroom)
• (2) Bathrooms (all renovated in 2010)
• Washer/Dryer (private, on ground level)
• Fully-stocked Kitchen
• DVD player
• Internet: wireless high-speed provided (but not guaranteed against interruptions)
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Covered and Open (non-covered) decks with porch furniture and rockers
• Outside shower on the walkway (not enclosed).
• Gas grill (shared) - Gas is not provided if it runs out... but we will reimburse you for the cost of a refill tank in addition to $25 for your time for going across the street to Ace Hardware to pick up a refill.
• Beach Chairs and Beach umbrellas are not provided (much better, Very Sturdy commercial-grade chairs & umbrellas may be rented at a number of different places including: Island Essentials, Emerald Isle Beach Gear.
NOTE: ALL Bookings MUST be made and paid through VRBO. That is our agreement with them. We cannot accept any other payment or Reservation methods.
• Swimming (Pool and Ocean)
• Wind surfing
• Jet-ski rentals
• Bicycling/Jogging/Walking (Miles of Bike Paths starting 2 blocks from the house)
Site-Seeing / Day-Trips on the Crystal Coast (most are less than a 45-minute car ride)
• NC Aquarium (Pine Knoll Shores – 15 minutes away)
• Historic Beaufort (45 minutes away) NC’s 3rd Oldest Town, dating back to the 1700’s. Waterfront Gift-shopping, NC Maritime Museum, 10 minute kayak over to the Island full of wild Ponies. See the house that Blackbeard stayed in. See a small cemetery that dates back to the 1700’s with a few Revolutionary War Soldiers buried there.
• NC Maritime Museum (in Beaufort) See artifacts for local Blackbeard’s Ship and much more
• Carrot Island - Kayak up to the Wild Spanish Horses from the 1700’s
• Cape Lookout Lighthouse (45 minute car ride to a high-speed boat ride over to the Island). Take your bathing suit because they drop you off on the beach for clear-water swimming and sunbathing right in front of the 150-year old lighthouse.
• Cape Lookout National Seashore: 56 miles of undeveloped shimmering beaches. Ride along the ocean by car.
• Shackleford Banks – Wild Spanish Horses from the 1700’s
• Fort Macon – Historic Civil War Fort
• Fishing Trips (everywhere)
• Morehead City – Starting point for Wild Horse & Shelling Safari day trips
• Theodore Roosevelt National Maritime Forest
OCEANFRONT BEACH HOUSE IN EMERALD ISLE NC / HEATED POOL / AMAZING VIEWS!!!
OCEANFRONT Beach House in Emerald Isle N.C. / HEATED POOL /AMAZING VIEWS!!!
OCEANFRONT - HEATED POOL - AMAZING VIEWS!!! (LARGEST POOL ON EMERALD ISLE !!! )
OCEANFRONT HOUSE with HEATED POOL, AMAZING VIEWS & BEST LOCATION!! Emerald Isle
2019 Now Booking! OCEANFRONT POOL HOME /AMAZING VIEWS/Gr8 Location!/Emerald Isle
ZERO HURRICANE DAMAGE!!!! 2019 Now Booking! OCEANFRONT POOL HOME/AMAZING VIEWS