Newly renovated! Tucked away on a quiet private road, this 4-season home offers a sunlit living space with double height ceilings. In addition there are three lovely bedrooms and two bathrooms. This home sleeps a maximum of 6 people – no more than 5 adults. Recently renovated and restored for maximum comfort with central air conditioning and heat. Wonderful corner kitchen with granite counters and additional breakfast counter. The kitchen opens to a large deck in the woods with barbecue grill in the summer. A separate dining room is off the kitchen. There is also a washer and dryer for your convenience. Additional large front deck is perfect for relaxing on a warm summer day. The deck is accessed from the living room or front yard.
A short walk across the street leads to the lake, where kayaking, boating, swimming and fishing are all activity options.
This is a lovely home for a peaceful and serene get-together with friends or family.
In Winter, Skiing is just 15 minutes at Catamount Ski Resort.
In Spring, relaxation and antiquing is available in nearby Hudson, NY (30 mins) and Great Barrington, MA (30 mins).
In Summer, kayaking, rowing or swimming and fishing (with license) on the lake across the street
In Fall, view gorgeous Fall foliage and pick apples at nearby orchards.
*Please note that this home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Loud noise that disturbs neighbors will not be permitted.
- Located within 7 minutes of Copake Lake with rental motor boats and water skiing.
- In the summer, Catamount Ski Resort a fun challenging ropes and Zip line course..
- Great farm to table restaurants within a 7-20 minute drive.
- Excellent hiking and farm stands and 'pick your own' farms within a short distance.
- Located in a quaint rural area at the foothills of the Berkshires.
- Excellent golfing at the Copake Country Club less than 10 minutes away by car.
- Great lake swimming (no beach area or wading in) with an entry off the dock. Fishing with license which is easily obtained.
30 minutes from Great Barrington, MA, and Hudson, NY. 20 minutes from the charming town of Millerton, NY. 40-45 minutes to Lenox, MA, Tanglewood or Rhinebeck, NY with the famed Dutchess County Fairgrounds and the Old Rhinebeck Aerodome.