About the property
- Condo800 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
2 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath with Cozy Open Family Room and Mountain Views
138 Eagle’s Court is the place to stay! This gated condo is perfectly situated at Wintergreen Resort. Updated this spring/summer with new hardwood floors, a new deck, and a new cleaning company. Each unit has a dedicated parking space. Conveniently located next to the market and a very short walk across the street from ticketing and several restaurants, including The Edge and The Copper Mine. Situated on Eagles Swoop, you have easy ski in/ ski out access to all of the ski slopes within seconds. Eagles swoop is one of Wintergreen’s main intermediate Ski slopes and is lit for night skiing. We are wintergreen members, so you also will have access to guest passes to use the spa and fitness center.
Our 800 square foot condo features a wood burning fireplace, with wood delivered daily to warm you up during those cold winter nights. Free wifi and keyless door locks make this condo easy for you to use. It sleeps 6 comfortably with a queen bed in the master, twin bunk beds, and a queen sleeper sofa. A twin inflatable mattress is also available for your use. Our fully equipped kitchen comes with anything you could need and our full sized washer and dryer are great after snowy days. This well maintained condo will be the highlight of your Wintergreen experience. We look forward to having you stay with us!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Feb 24, 2018
Sports & Adventure Activities
The location of this condo is fantastic! Right on Eagles Swoop and an easy walk to The Edge and other restaurants and equipment rental location! My husband and I don't ski and it was so nice to be on a trail where we could watch our kids ski by, in and out and even watched one take a private lesson. Watching other skiers go by is great entertainment as well!
Great place to rent, highly recommend!
Thank you to the Raders! Your condo was perfect and my family had a wonderful time. I highly recommend this condo-great location-everything you need!
The location of this condo is great. We were easily able to walk to the slopes and the market. We enjoyed the fireplace as well. Unfortunately, the condo was too dirty for our liking, especially the kitchen and bathrooms. We also found stickers on the fitted sheet of the bunk which made me think the sheets hadn't been washed. It may be because it was the end of the ski season, but it needs a good cleaning.
Great condo! We enjoyed skiing and also enjoyed watching the skiers come down the slope. Condo was well equipment and great location.
Great location; good stay with caveats
We went for a family weekend ski trip and overall had a good trip.
Typically, I do not write reviews, but felt compelled to explain why this condo rates 3 stars.
- Location is great; it's a short walk to the blue run, Eagles Swoop.
- Deck furniture is very nice and it's great to sit out and watch the skiers day and night.
- 2nd bedroom actually has a double bed on the bottom and a twin bunk on top, so it easily accommodated 3 kids.
- Wood burning fireplace with unlimited firewood was very enjoyable.
- ANTS! We woke up the first morning to find the kitchen floor teeming with brown sugar ants, which we had to kill and then clean the floor. The second morning more ants were back in the kitchen (floor and a few on the walls), and the guest bathroom floor was overtaken by even more ants.
- Obviously the condo was cleaned prior to our arrival, but I feel like it needs a good deep spring cleaning. The kitchen surfaces were crumby, the blinds were dirty, the fridge had food particles on the shelves/drawers, the bathroom mirrors were spotty...
- Several drawers were filled with clothes and things in the master bedroom dresser, so we couldn't use them.
We messaged Virginia through VRBO (there is no owner number or email provided) the night we arrived to ask about locking the ski locker (it doesn't and that all worked out fine) and for more hand soap for the kitchen and bathroom. She replied immediately (I was impressed) and told us where to find more soap and explained about the locker. The next morning when we woke to all of the ants, I messaged her again...Now, it is 5 days later, we're home and we still haven't received a reply from her, which I find strange given there was a problem with her condo.
So, if you choose to stay here, enjoy the location and the space, but be forewarned.
Ski In/ Ski Out Condo
The Condo was great. Perfect for a family with kid's. We will be returning.