- great news - this super cute beach studio was untouched by hurricane Irma & our beach is in very good shape!
Perfect beach location! Perfect beach studio with numerous FREE amenities! Fully relax in your adorable 'Bay Breeze Bungalow' beach studio at blue starfish beach resort with a highly desired KING-size bed, sofa sleeper, kitchette with granite counters & bistro dining set, modern bathroom with attractive glass tile bordered shower, all modern conveniences & all new furnishings walkable to so much to do! Or, simply kick back with a mango daiquiri on our stunning beach and do nothing but soak in the Florida sunshine. Sleeps 1 couple (and up to 1 small child). We provide a beach toy set, if you have a little one with you.
* Inviting new heated, courtyard spa-like swimming pool with massage therapy jets & beautiful glass-tiled waterfall on-site in resort's common patio area!
- Our very talented interior designer created our popular Bay Breeze Bungalow on gorgeous Manasota Key (the island just south of Sarasota & Venice, near all Venice attractions but with its own unique island charm). We are only 1 minute walk to our spectacular beach & only 1 minute walk the opposite way to picturesque Lemon Bay at the end of our short quaint street - perfect for kayaking/fishing. Just 5 minute walk to # 1 ranked attraction of Stump Pass State Beach Park (a natural wonderland-so bring your camera!) Only 8 minute walk to 3 very popular beach restaurants with fun island nightlife & live tropical music.
* Walk 8 minutes down our beach to free beach yoga classes which our guests are crazy about. Flexible arrival/departure day with a 2 night minimum stay
Guests love our open-concept beach studio which sleeps 2-3 with one full bathroom with shower. Maximum occupancy is 3. (2 adults & 1 child). Or a romantic retreat for 1 couple to enjoy. We have similar beach cottages in the same great area if your group grows. Reservations are first come, first served and we cannot hold dates. We fill up very quickly. No pets. No smoking inside or out. Must be 25 years or older or staying with parents. * We are family friendly & we are also very popular with active seniors. Absolutely no student groups. Low-key, respectful guests only as this is a nice, quiet, upscale beach community. You will sleep well!
*** Just updated by our interior designer, Bay Breeze Bungalow beach studio features a new king-size bed (a rarity in a studio!),new sofa sleeper, gourmet kitchenette with granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, new cook-top range, dishwasher, compact refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, garbage disposal, toaster & blender to make pina coladas & strawberry smoothies. New designer bed linens, 1 full bathroom with shower and new vanity, plus 4 outdoor showers with hot & cold water in common areas. Enjoy your morning coffee and pancakes at our new cute bistro set. Kick back on the new sofa sleeper in inviting beach studio with new Samsung, high-definition, LED flat screen TV. Relax after beach time with all premium movie channels FREE including HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, STARZ, etc.!
* Chill out in our new patio conversation seating area and enjoy frosty mint mojitos at our new self-serve Tiki Bar in common courtyard. Efficient AC window units. No need to over pack - all linens & beach gear provided. Full size washer and dryer on premises in common laundry room. 4 basic outdoor showers in common area for easy after beach clean up.
* FREE AMENITIES GALORE! New outdoor ping pong has also been very popular with our guests of all ages!
* Get the most out of your vacation stay with our free Insider's Guest Guide & new online Hospitality Suite - loaded with great ideas for local activities, golf/tennis, our favorite restaurants/grocery stores, day spas, fitness, water adventures, fishing, day trips, nature activities, shopping, museums/cultural activities. Free wireless high-speed internet access for guests who bring laptop. (no oversize vehicles). If there are children in your group we have a responsible local babysitter, beach toys & a large playground is walkable. 2 Coleman folding camping-style beach chairs with 'Cooler', light-weight beach towels; popular board games.
** Friendly, caring owners are very easy to work with and absolutely devoted to constantly improving the guest experience and property maintenance. Enjoy!
OUR LOCATION... This vacation beach studio is part of exclusive Blue Starfish Beach Resort (only 6 quaint beach cottages in prime Key location) in highly desired South-end of the Island location. This central island location is close to everything! Located on a quaint, short residential street, guests walk only 1 minute to our deeded beach access on a gorgeous Manasota Key beach. Unlike other area beaches with erosion problems, our beach is plentiful and sand does not disappear in high tide! Walk the same 1 minute distance the other direction to picturesque Lemon Bay where you can fish for dinner, or take a serene kayak excursion. Only 5 minute walk to the breathtaking Stump Pass nature preserve with acres of secluded shoreline, kayak launches, and hiking trails. Take a longer 8 minute walk to Manasota Keys most popular restaurants & bars including Sandbar, White Elephant, Lock n Key with live tropical music; boat/kayak/water-sports rental stores; plus a convenience store and large fantastic public beach across the street with Pavilions, great playground, basketball court, and very popular free beach yoga classes. Golf, tennis, & reasonable bike rental options in our guest guide. Guests absolutely love this prime island location!
***WHY THE SAVVY STAY AT BLUE STARFISH BEACH RESORT...
**Our charming Manasota Key resort, Blue Starfish, offers lazy leisure time along with adventurous fun, plus modernized villas created by our very talented interior designer. Blue Starfish's blend of elegance and casual playfulness is owed to its harmonious approach to accommodations. The result is an authenticity that the typical modern resort simply cannot create. Your stay at Blue Starfish Resort will leave you with the sense that you've rediscovered your beloved childhood beach vacations, but with all the modern conveniences we don't like to live without. Whether you stay in a beautifully decorated two bedroom villa or in our darling studio, Blue Starfish's horseshoe configuration provides plenty of privacy. Blue Starfish's neighboring private beach cottage options include: One 3 bedroom/1 bathroom beach house; three 2 bedroom/1 bathroom beach villas; one 2 bedroom/2 bath villa; & one 1 cute open-concept beach studio with 1 bathroom & kitchenette. Community amenities on site: stunning new Waterfall & Swim Spa with massage therapy jets; outdoor conversation seating; self-serve Tiki Bar set; 4 charcoal grills; outdoor bistro sets; laundry room. Get your game on with new outdoor Ping-Pong area. Get ready for an exciting adventure with reasonably priced water sports rentals near by. We just added all new cookware, new bake set, new place settings, new stainless steel range, new stainless steel refrigerator/freezer. Quiet, respectful low-key vacationers only as this is a nice upscale residential beach community. You will sleep well! Popular day trips include Venice Island, Sarasota, Siesta Key, Sanibel, Naples, Orlando's Disney/Seaworld/Universal Studios; Legoland, Busch Gardens Tampa; Miami; Key West Express boat trips from Fort Myers down to Keys.
*** WHY MANASOTA KEY IS A MUST-SEE VACATION DESTINATION...
Manasota Key, Florida, is a charming beach town in southwest Florida, just 25 miles south of Sarasota along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. A paradise for vacationers, you will fall in love with the beaches, and the laid-back attitude of the natives! Our blue starfish beach resort beach cottages on Manasota Key are all fully furnished, with free wireless Internet, all linens and towels, a washer and dryer in shared laundry room, new Samsung high definition LED television, and a fully equipped kitchen. Beautifully furnished and perfectly maintained, they offer more than the comforts of home & are much more private and quiet than condos. You'll find your dream beach escape here at a reasonable rate. Manasota Key is known for its white sand beaches, scattered with shells and sharks' teeth, as well as its lovely sunsets and charming tropical beach restaurants with live music most days. The old, palm tree-filled streets evoke a simpler, less hectic time, and this attitude is reflected in the friendly locals, too. You'll love exploring our beaches. From wandering the secluded shores of the magical Stump Pass Beach State Park to listening to live tropical music at near-by Sandbar, we think you'll be hooked on our unique charm!