*****Owner Operated ********
*******See our other property at Gulf Crest VRBO 434897 ****
Enjoy the sugar white beach, the emerald waters and the amazing sunsets from one of the largest balconies overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. If needed you can also take advantage of the free WiFi throughout the facility for picture sharing, web surfing, email access, and even remote work. Our Treasure Island unit, 2010, is beautiful, and updated with new furnishings (as of Nov 2015) and new flooring (as of Dec 20, 2016).
*** Pictures are current as of Dec 20, 2017.
• Master Bedroom has a king size bed and a 42 inch flat screen, DVD, stereo and a gulf view with balcony access.
• Guest/2nd bedroom has a KING size bed and 37 inch TV.
• Living room has a pull out queen couch with 6 inch comfort mattress, loveseat, a 55 inch flat screen smart TV, and a beautiful gulf view with balcony access
• Bunks (2 twin beds) with 10 inch comfort mattresses, recessed into the wall and comfortably sleep an adult.
• Kitchen fully outfitted for any cooking, and with beautiful black granite counter tops.
• Large heated kidney shaped pool, hot tubs, and a kiddie pool.
• Your stay provides a set of beach chairs and an umbrella (A $50/day value). Beach chairs are seasonal (e.g taken up during the winter months with no cushion or umbrella service).
Treasure Island is positioned on the East end of the peninsula providing a unique, unobstructed view of the coastline, including a view of St. Andrews Park.
The 20th floor provides a wonderful view of the dolphins and rays playfully swimming just yards off the beach.
One of four elevators will whisk you to the your breathtaking retreat where peaceful tranquility awaits.
The extra large kitchen with granite counter tops and GE Profile appliances has all the gadgets just in case your gourmet talents need challenged by all of the fresh local seafood. Or, you can walk along the beach to Schooners (The 'last local beach bar'). Schooners also features live bands in the evening.
Relaxation and the beaches is what Treasure Island is all about - from lounging by the large heated pool or expansive sun deck with two gazebos to watching the youngsters in the fenced kiddie pool or walking to St. Andrews State Park. The park provides a great experience in being up close with the wilderness (birds, turtles, deer, alligators...).
We believe Treasure Island to be one of the best places in Panama City Beach, and wish to share our beautiful home away from home with you!