***If the Chattahoochee Charmer is not available, then we have a NEW cabin...Chattahoochee Chalet (VRBO ID 841472). It is a fantastic property located on the Chattahoochee River and within a short walk to downtown Helen.***
Chattahoochee Charmer Is Helen's Best In-town Vacation Cabin, located on the Chattahoochee River about 1/3 mile from everything Helen has to offer. This cozy, fully equipped, cabin rental has a loft for extra sleeping space, and is surrounded by a forest of oak and maple trees with backyard access to the Chattahoochee River. Fishing, tubing... just play in the water, and enjoy the soothing sounds of the river. Walk to the shops and restaurants, Oktoberfest, or have a horse drawn carriage pick you up. Plus, you'll love your hot tub found on the main deck, back yard fire pit, and outdoor TV. Entertain family or friends, and enjoy Helen, Georgia at the best-in-town cabin.
Chattahoochee Charmer offers an open-air living space, with the kitchen, dining and living room in the center of the cabin. The living room with cathedral ceilings, rock fireplace and flat screen TV, also has double french doors leading to the main level deck with outdoor dining table, bench and seating. The master bedroom with smart flat screen TV and full bath is on one side of the living area, and the 2nd queen bedroom with smart flat screen TV and 2nd full bath are on the other side. Both bedrooms have French doors that open to the deck overlooking the river. A spiral staircase leads to the large loft bedroom, with smart flat screen TV and balcony overlooking the river.
For a minor uplift in price, there is a sleeping area for 2-4 children which adjoins the loft bedroom, nicknamed The Harry Potter Room! Great for families with young children that are more comfortable close to Mom and Dad.
Chattahoochee Charmer has a spectacular outdoor living space on the river with beautiful landscaping that features the following:
- large main deck with dining table, umbrella, & chairs, picnic table, & hot tub
- patio under the deck that includes a gas grill, dining table & chairs for 8 people, &
- flagstone patio by the river that includes Adirondack chairs around a fire pit,
dining table, umbrella, & chairs, sitting bench, & swing for two overlooking the river
- the river bank has a sandy beach area for swimming, two benches for sitting, and
large area for fishing
- basketball goal & ball, corn hole game, darts, horseshoe pit & horseshoes are all
provided for your enjoyment
**Visit our Facebook page, Chattahoochee Charmer, to view more pictures and videos.**
We have a few special treats for you to enjoy!
- We have a Keurig brewer and six (6) cups of complementary coffee. We love sitting on the deck in the mornings overlooking the river and drinking a freshly brewed cup of coffee…we hope you do also. Additional cups of coffee are available for $1.00 per cup. We bill your credit card on file.
- You will find eight (8) chilled mugs in the freezer waiting for your favorite cold beverage.
- We have four (4) Chattahoochee Charmer terry cloth bath robes (two in each bedroom). Please enjoy these robes as you relax in our cabin.
- We have installed fairy lights with a remote control on the Master Bedroom’s canopy bed to create a romantic mood.
- To add ambiance to the cabin, we have provided battery operated candles. The candles are on a timer to automatically come on and off during the evening hours.
- The bathrooms have homemade Lavender scented soap made with natural ingredients.
- All of the TVs in the cabin are smart TVs and we have setup a Netflix account for you to enjoy movies during your stay.
- In the fire wood box we have provided enough fire wood and a fire starter for you to enjoy a fire in the outside fire pit.
Accessibility: Paved roads and driveway, accommodates 3/4 vehicles. Motorcycle friendly with covered parking on both sides of the cabin.
For larger groups or additional accommodations for a large group please see our Chattahoochee Chalet which sleeps 10 people 1.5 miles from this cabin at
VRBO Listing #841472.