Aloha and Welcome to our Hawaiian paradise getaway! Located at the Historic oceanfront 'Ilikai Hotel' at the entrance to Waikiki. On the 19th floor, this is an amazing one bedroom unit, offering luxury, style and comfort.
This lovely unit is located in the iconic Ilikai Hotel, made famous in the opening credits of the original Hawaii Five-O TV program. It has stunning city skyline and mountain views, which can be enjoyed with a Mai Tai (+ mini-umbrella) from the spacious living area and balcony. The unit offers a full gourmet kitchen with all the amenities of home.
Smoking and/or vaping are NOT allowed inside the condo or on the condo balcony/lanai.
This special Studio condo is 620 sq ft in size (which includes a 120 sq ft balcony) and can accommodate up to 4 adults. The whisper quiet state-of-the-art split A/C keeps you cool on those warm Hawaiian nights. The bedroom features a comfortable king size bed with soft cotton sheets in the bedroom and a double-size sofa bed in the living room. The bedroom is separated from the living room by sliding panels. The four panel sliding door allows for flexibility with the wall dividing the bedroom and living room. You can have it open on one side or the other, have a center dividing wall that is open on both sides of the sofa, or close it off completely for privacy. Pillows, blanket and fresh linen are provided for the sofa bed.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped with a granite countertop, contemporary white cabinets with slow close drawers, full size refrigerator, smooth top electric range, microwave, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher, under cabinet lighting, and pendant lights above the cooktop. Also included: toaster, coffee maker, blender, pots & pans, dishes, glasses, utensils and more...
The brightly lit bathroom sports a granite counter-top and has a sliding glass shower door. Hair dryer is mounted on the wall. Body wash, shampoo, conditioner and fresh towels are provided.
The balcony has a woven wicker seating group with 2 chairs, 2 ottomans and a side table. Perfect for viewing the city lights while sipping beverages. The chairs/ottoman have Sunbrella fabric cushions.
The condo includes all the smaller finer things that will make your stay a enjoyable like a Smart 40” LCD flat screen TV in the living room, cable TV, Netflix, free WI FI hi-speed internet (WI FI is also available in the lobby), beach towels, and air-conditioning. The coin-operated laundry facility is just down the hallway. And one of the best features is that our unit is located on the cool side of the hotel AND has a direct view of the moon rising during the right time of the month!
Since the condo is within walking distance of many amenities (Beach, restaurants, marina, etc.) and tours will often include pickup as part of their package; Many people choose to get a rental car for only part of their stay...
Parking is available via the valet or on the streets near the Ilikai. Street parking is directly behind the building. The side next to the lagoon offers free parking from 4:30am to 10:30pm. On the other side is a large lot with price ranging from $1/hr to $6 for 10hrs. Valet parking is $30/day and includes unlimited in & out privileges.
***ABOUT THE ILIKAI***
When you watch the classic Hawaii Five-O TV show, there’s a shot of Jack Lord on a balcony of a hotel. Yup, you guess right. It’s the Ilikai! And instantly, the Ilikai became a landmark in the heart of Waikiki. This lady has been around since the 60’s but has been kept up very well with a recent renovated lobby, earthly toned hallways, and a clean line swimming pool with towel service. Definitely a 4.5 star rated hotel. There are also various shops on the ground floor.
Make sure to catch the Ilikai's Tiki Torch lighting ceremony at sunset and free Hawaiian music Fridays and Sundays in the Ilikai courtyard!
• Swimming pool w/ towel service (Ground Floor)
• “Bowls” local surf spot (3 minutes walk)
• YMCA (7 minutes walk)
• Ala Wai Public Golf Course (10 minutes uber/taxi)
• Ala Moana Beach Park w/ running trail, jungle gym, tennis courts, and beach volleyball (5 minutes walk)
• Ala Moana Shopping Center (10 minutes walk)
• Ward Outdoor Shopping Center (5 minutes taxi)
• Waikiki beach walk (5 minutes walk)
• Hilton Hawaiian Village (next door)
• Foodland grocery store (Ala Moana Shopping Center)
• ABC convenient stores (everywhere)
• Cinnamon's features casual outdoor dining on the ground floor
• Nearby is the internationally renowned Iron Chef Morimoto’s Japanese fusion restaurant
• All cuisines, all prices, inside and outside of hotel (walking distance)
• Hawaii Convention Center (10 minutes walk)
• Downtown (10 minutes uber/taxi)
• Car rental – Alamo, National (across the street)
• Medical clinic – (5 minutes walk)
Activities and Excursions
• Beaches (Hilton Village & Ala Moana Beach Park)
• Atlantis submarine (3 minutes walk)
• Deep sea fishing excursions (5 minute taxi)
• Honolulu zoo & aquarium (5~10 minute taxi)
• Sailing (1 minute walk)
• Jet ski & parasailing (5 minutes walk)
• Snorkeling & Spear Fishing (Hilton Village & Ala Moana Beach Park)
• Stand up paddling (Hilton Village)
• Luau (Hilton Village)
• Dinner cruises (10 minutes taxi)
Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax ID No. TA-110-166-4256-01
Hawaii General Excise Tax ID No. GE-110-166-4256-01