House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Well behaved children are always welcomed!Well behaved children are always welcomed!
Pets allowed - 40 lbs or less, on an individual basis for a fee.40 lbs or less, on an individual basis for a fee.
No smoking - Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the Barnacle.Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the Barnacle.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- If renting our golf cart: No reckless driving or driving in water, and it must be rinsed off after each use, from the salt and sand.
- Bicycles/outdoor beach chairs must be rinsed after each use. BBQ cleaned of ashes. All furniture inside & outside returned to original place.
- Please be considerate of the finish on our floors and furniture, by rinsing sandy feet in the water tub provided. No wet bathing suits on furniture.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Victor or Janis RamosAsk a question
Why Victor or Janis Ramos chose Indian Pass
What makes this property unique is the location and its setting. The beach is a short 30 second walk away, up and over our 30' high heavily vegetated sand dune, on our private boardwalk. When you reach the observation platform, you will find four benches on which you can observe the "goings on" at the beach and St. Vincent's, or just relax and read a book. Take the last flight of stairs to the beach, and you can fish, swim, get a sun tan, or collect shells. The wildlife is abundant for birders, photographers, and other outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy seeing these beautiful creatures in their natural environment.
What makes this House unique
The Barnacle was totally re-done at the end of 2019, making it a very pleasant, cozy, and comfortable place to stay. Being that the house is round, with windows on practically every wall, the outside becomes part of the ambiance inside, and it almost feels as though you are living with the birds and squirrels in the trees.