Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 4)
twin/ single (3)
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children ages 6 and older are permitted.Children ages 6 and older are permitted.
No smoking - Non smokers only, no campfires, no candles. Non smokers only, no campfires, no candles.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- *A signed Reservation Agreement is required BEFORE confirming on reservation site. * 7 night min over ANY holiday
- *Guests permitted on the property must be named in Reservation Agreement and paid for overnight; guests cannot be added upon arrival or during visit.
- *No smoking inside OR anywhere on the property, this includes candles and outdoor fires. *Two car maximum for parking, no parking on the street
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Hosted by Desra McDonaldAsk a question
About Desra McDonald
A recent empty nest couple from Arizona with a thirst for adventure yearned for somewhere they could get back to nature, as a retreat from their busy professions, with visions dancing in their heads of bring their family together for hikes and holidays….. when their long time Colorado friends called about partnering on owning a real log cabin (already renovated for full time living) , next to Rocky Mountain Wilderness…. WOW, they were intrigued but once they saw this log cabin home in the mountains above Estes Park with the cascading creek flowing out back, they were enchanted and are now living happily ever after as partners sharing this dream with families & friends from all parts of the world.
Desra McDonald purchased this Cabin in 2015