We offer a special weekly flat fee rate of $1200.10
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults) - 2 Adults Maximum Occupancy per Covid19 Restriction2 Adults Maximum Occupancy per Covid19 Restriction
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
Sunsets on the Lake
We stay at Longview every year and we always have the most wonderful time. The cottage is lovely and clean and has everything we need to be comfortable. We swim in the lake every day and have cookouts on the deck looking down the lake at sunset. It is beautiful! Marla and her family are sweet and wonderful, and very responsive to any and all requests. I would recommend this rental very highly!
A week to remember at the Finger Lakes
We had a wonderful week at the cottage. We saw so much of the area, enjoyed the lake to the fullest and highly recommend Longview!
Lovely Vacation Spot
The cabin is a wonderful place to stay. Marla and her family are very welcoming. They lakefront not only offers a spectacular view, it makes for great fishing. The cabin is so cute. The location is very peaceful. Convenient to wineries. Perfect place to create memories that last a lifetime.
Went to Longview cottage for a week, and had a terrific time! Visited a couple wineries, enjoyed the lake, and relaxed on the dock.
Relaxing weekend on Cayuga Lake
We loved our time at the Longview cottage. My mother, sister and I enjoyed a family getaway there for 3 nights at the end of August - great location, everything was as advertised, clean and comfortable. The owner Marla was very attentive and made us feel quite welcome, answered all questions before arrival and during our stay. Not only were the kitchen and bathroom fully stocked with all the supplies we needed (pots, pans, dishes, soap, shampoo, etc), but great extra touches too (e.g., multi-outlet phone charging stations on each night stand). Close to many wineries and beautiful parks/waterfalls - not to mention the cottage is right on the lake, with comfy Adirondack chairs to relax in at end of pier, canoes available for use, a fire pit. Great place, and thanks again Marla!
* Swimming, boating, fishing, golfing.
* Finger Lake Wine Trails.
* Minutes from Taughannock Falls State Park.
* Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall.
* Corning Museum of Glass.
* Hangar Theatre in Ithaca.
* Many great local Restaurants.
* Buttermilk Falls.
* 25 minutes to Cornell / college-town area.
* 45 minute drive to Greek Peak Resort & Outdoor Adventureland
* 1 1/2 hr. drive to Six Flags, Darien Lake Amusement Park.
* 2 1/2 hr. drive to Niagara Falls, Canada!
Marla Porter Gross