2 BR + LOFT, 3 BA CONDO – SLEEPS 9 – PRICED RIGHT
This warm and bright 3-bedroom + loft, 3-bathroom moderate townhome is the perfect getaway for families or groups of up to nine people. Located just a few blocks off Main Street and surrounded by Aspen’s, this location is perfect. There is a lovely balcony and great views of Mt. Royal. Frisco is truly the heart of Summit County, and right in the middle of our favorite resorts!
Walking into the home, the great room welcomes you with soaring ceilings and plenty of light. The 3-sided fireplace is the showcase in this room; you’ll also love the full kitchen, dining area and family room. There is plenty of seating and a big LCD TV to curl up next to after a long day in the mountains. The bedrooms are located upstairs, perfectly separating them from the rest of the home. The fully equipped kitchen is a cook’s dream and there is seating for six at the dining table, with room for four more at the breakfast bar.
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home, washer/dryer and parking for two vehicles.
This is a great Frisco condo at a great price. Call us today to learn more!
- Master Bedroom: king bed, private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: double bed, twin bed.
- Bathroom: shower only, double sink.
- Living room: sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 outdoor spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.