House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Great Spot for a family vacation.
Lots of space. Had a family of 4 +1 extra person. Plenty of space. Great location for skiing on the EPIC pass. Clean property. Everything worked. Getting a little on the outdated end, but again we were comfortable, clean, warm and safe!
Great for the price point! Family is hooked on skiing/riding now!
Lovely home, enjoyed it very much
Wonderful winter property
Five levels that make it very easy to sleep in a quiet place. No bedroom is directly over the other.
Kitchen is a bit small but has everything you'll need to cook a meal and serve 7. We cooked everything from Pasta to Ribeyes. We made every day's breakfast to order on the electric griddle.
The garage is outstanding for storing skis. You can walk in from being in the snow without tracking up the house. They also have plenty of shovels for keeping ahead of a snow storm. The plow service took care of the rest. (We got about 6 inches)
A full washer and dryer are ideal for ensuring a great week while only bringing a couple days of clothes.
Each sleeping area has its own full bathroom. This provides some nice separation between kids and adults at night.
It's quiet nestled back on a loop. away from traffic. It's on a level lot so no worries about steep driveways or sketchy roads.
Breck is a horror show to get to daily to ski if you're not staying on the mountain. That makes this property roughly equal to all others in the area for the purpose. We parked early each day in the F-lot or Gondola parking.
You're only a couple blocks from the neighborhood amenity center. Our kids had a blast swimming and playing raquetball.
In the back yard is a small hill ideal for youngsters to sled on. They have a number of sleds in the garage to use (thanks!)
A couple miles away towards Breck is a city park with an amazing sled hill. Our teens spent nearly 3 hours there on our last day getting up to all sorts of shenanigans. There is also a pay-for tubing area (meh), and Nordic center. The free hill was simply too much fun for the rest to matter.
These are not complaints (we have none). These are observations to help you select a place
* The lowest level has a bunk and double and pull out couch. The bunk was a bit too small for my 14 and 18 yr old. It would be perfect for kids under 12.
* There are tons of knick knacks about. If you have little kids who like to touch all-the-things, be ready to move things up and out of the way.
* If you like a firm pillow, bring your own. There were no extras. One of our friends found it uncomfortable.
* A lot of stairs due to the split level layout. Keep this in mind if your kids are itty bitty still.
# Around Town
* I had amazing service on my skis and a boot from Jimbo at Montana Precision Ski and Golf
* The Meatball sub at Spinellis is off the hook!
* You need reservations at Greco's
Exactly as advertised
The unit presents exactly as advertised. This is an older unit that is perfectly maintained. The location is perfect for all Summit County activities.
Stayed here for 2 different trips and will come back
Boating & Sailing rentals at nearby beautiful Lake Dillon, Ice Skating at Breck or Keystone, access to private 'Bill's Ranch Lake' just to the left as you come out of the driveway then to the right and up the hill from PapaBears
70mi W of Denver on I-70, 6-9mi to Ski Breck,Keystone,Copper
Don or Carol Elliott