Home Away from Home...and Steps to the Beach!(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
This spacious, recently updated 2nd floor, one bedroom villa offers beautiful ocean views. It is located in the gated community of Wild Dunes, home of world class Har-Tru tennis courts and two Tom Fazio designed public golf courses. The villa is less than 100 yards from The Links golf course and within walking distance from the Harbor Course.
Imagine lying in your king-size bed with a view of the ocean. Or enjoy the screened-in porch that overlooks the pool and the beach. The condo is tastefully decorated while maintaining that 'beachy' feel.
There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living room, and pocket doors in every room for privacy.
* Wild Dunes Resort, on Isle of Palms, is one of the most exclusive, quiet and beautiful resort communities on the East Coast. Isle of Palms is an uncrowded barrier island only 20 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, South Carolina.
Information you may need:
- For beach chairs, umbrellas and bicycle rental...Isle of Palms Beach Chair Company 843-670-1009; Salt and Sand 843-843-364-2165, Carolina Bike and Beach 843-747-2453.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2001
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Recently updated. Villa sleeps four, One king size bed, One sleeper sofa, Swimming pool, Outside shower, Screened porch, Cordless telephone, Air-conditioning, Washer/Dryer, Toaster, Coffeemaker, Dishes/utensils provided, Linens included, This second floor villa is easily handicap accessible via elevator...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 21 - Apr 21, 2017
3 night min stay
Apr 22 - Jun 2, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 3 - Aug 4, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 5 - Sep 10, 2017
3 night min stay
Sep 11 - Oct 8, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 14%
A 50% deposit is required to hold reservation with balance due 30 days prior to the stay.
1 or 2 night stays add $80 cleaning fee. Cleaning fee not charged for stays of 3 nights or more.
There is a service charge payable to VRBO if paying by credit card.
Summer season rentals are weekly only Saturday - Saturday.
Inquire about special discounted monthly rates for November-March.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
* ON WILD DUNES RESORT, Two Tom Fazio designed golf courses (ranked among the best in the world), 17 Har-Tru tennis courts (ranked in the nations Top 10 by Tennis Magazine), Jogging, * ON ISLE OF PALMS, Live Music, * IN DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON, Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours of Historic Downtown Charleston, South Carolina Aquarium, FANTASTIC Restaurants (diverse cuisine), World Class Shopping
Port O Call - Welcome to your beach getaway!
Living room with queen sleeper
Kitchen and eat-in bar
View of pool from screened porch
Port O Call pool. C203 is in background.
...that's how close you are to toes in the sand!
Sunrise from Beach
Courts at the Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Or you can take a carriage tour of historic Charleston.
Dining at one of the many restaurants on Shem Creek...about 20 minutes away.
Bedroom with king bed
View of beach from screened porch.
Walkway from condo to the beach...
View of condos from the beach
Take the walking tour in downtown Charleston. ...only 30 minutes away.
The Links golf course...a short walk from the condo.
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.