August & September Special:
Stay 7 Nights/Get 8th Night Free
Visit Our Website to see more pictures:
We Are UNIQUE!! Story Book Cottage is not perched on the edge of a Mountain in a crowded rental community of rowed up houses & tons of Tourists. We are situated on 5 Private Acres of Lush Forest, Streams & Nature to Explore & Enjoy!
** ROMANCE ** ANNIVERSARY ** HONEYMOON ** FAMILY FUN ** BONDING **MAKING MEMORIES**
Whether you are planning a private romantic getaway for 2 filled with champagne and hot tub under the stars, or a place where the kids can roast marshmallows, play in the steam, hike and explore nature in their own private 5 acre park, Story Book Cottage has everything you come to the Smokys for, right in your own backyard. It's the perfect place for everyone of all ages to make FUN, FOREVER MEMORIES.
** EXPERIENCE SUMMERTIME & NATURE at STORY BOOK COTTAGE! **
Your every sense will be awakened....You will Enjoy the peaceful sounds of songbirds, and the tranquil rush of steams and mini-waterfalls that surround this quaint Fairy Tale cottage.
Feel the soft breeze and warm sun caressing your face as you relax in the hammock under the towering evergreens. Be entertained by the playful squirrels frolicking in the trees, and soothed by the site of the colorful hummingbirds and butterfly's as they flutter from flower to flower. Story Book Cottage is Truly a Magical Vacation Retreat and a PERFECT place to UNWIND, FORGET, RELAX and simply ENJOY 5 acres of PEACEFUL SECLUSION. Just YOU and NATURE!
We are Nestled in an Private Enchanted forest of Tall Evergreen Woods yet close to all the Fun!!!
We are surrounded by the mountains in QUIET Wears Valley, only 20 minutes to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg...AND, only 5 Minutes to a "Secrete" back entrance to the Smoky Mountain National Park.
* * UNIQUE LUXURY RETREAT * *
YOUR OWN PRIVATE 5 ACRE PARK IN THE SMOKYS
* Charming, UNIQUE Old World Style, Custom Built Cottage, Elegantly Designed and Decorated. Including: Gourmet Kitchen, Granite Counters, Custom Wood Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Heated Marble Floors, and an Elegantly Crafted 20' Floor to Ceiling Limestone Fireplace & Matching Stove Hood...
* Situated on 5 Secluded Acres of Lush Evergreen Forest, a Flowing Stream which Surrounds the Entire Cottage with Mini-Waterfalls, Covered Hot Tub Gazebo, 2 Hammocks, 2 Fire Pits, Horseshoes, Wildlife, Hiking, Picnicking, and LOTS of TRANQUIL PRIVACY.... ALL IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD! A NATURE LOVER'S PARADISE!***
Our Charming Storybook Cottage Has Everything You Would Want Your Romantic Mountain Get Away to Have.
* Privacy- Story Book Cottage is nestled on 5 lush acres of wooded, Peaceful seclusion, perfect for hiking, exploring or just hammock napping under the shade of the trees. The stream side fire pit is a cozy setting to cuddle up and roast marshmallows with that perfect someone. Or, soak in the hot tub under the specially made hot tub gazebo while enjoying the warm glow of the bonfire and flowing stream just steps away.
* Mountain Stream - The tranquil sounds of a quaint babbling stream are just outside your door and surrounds the entire cottage, creates the perfect backdrop for a romantic dip in your hot tub under the twinkling stars. Throw some logs in the fire pit, for a little extra coziness while you soak.
* Your Own Private Smoky Mt Park – Take a leisurely creek side stroll, which flows the full length of the property and leads to your own private Smokey Mountain Park. There you can Roast Weenies and Marshmallow’s in the (1 of 2) fire pits, Play a game of horseshoes, explore nature or just sit, relax, and enjoy all the beauty God has created.
*Nature - The 5 acre estate is surrounded by an additional 100 acres of dense evergreen forest as it is located within a subdivision of mostly undeveloped 5 & 10 acre wooded lots. Wildlife is abundant! Don't be surprised to see bear, or bobcat. Listen to the soothing sound of birds singing and crickets chirping while you watch the squirrels and chipmunk frolic in the tree's. The warm breeze and the crisp smell of mountain air will awaken your every sense.
* Storybook Cottage – Our one of a kind Storybook style cottage is a unique blend of charming, & whimsical architecture, right down to the sweeping sloped roof lines, cobble stone entry, chimney and rustic stone walkway. You will feel like you just stepped into a Hansel and Gretel Fairy tale. Custom designed, built, and decorated by the owners. Attention has been paid to every detail.
*The Living room - has an entire floor to ceiling wall of sliding glass doors which act as a lovely picture frame to the beautiful waterfall and stream only 30’ away. Step outside onto your spacious patio to find your covered hot tub gazebo and BBQ grill. The living room interior has Grand, 20’ cathedral ceilings. And, a uniquely elegant floor to ceiling limestone stone fireplace, Travertine Marble floors, custom woodworking and ALL, very beautifully decorated.
*Gourmet Kitchen - has custom solid wood cabinets, one of a kind custom limestone stove hood and Granite Counters, Stainless Steel appliances and a center island for dining. Kitchen is open to Living room for lovely views of fireplace, TV & Stream through the huge wall of windows.
*Loft Bedroom Suite – Includes a Queen size bed and Overlooks the elegant floor to ceiling fireplace and the breathtaking scenery of the outdoors beyond the wall of windows. Double French doors open onto a quaint patio and wooded hummingbird playground.
*Master Bedroom Suite is Located on the Main Level. Includes a Queen size bed and leads to the 1 bathroom with walk -In shower.
* Convenient Location/Close to all the FUN – Nestled in the woods of Wears Valley away from the traffic and tourists yet only 5 minutes from an "almost" secrete back entrance to the Smoky Mountain National Park. 15 minutes to Pigeon Forge, 20 minutes to Gatlinburg, and 15 minutes to Townsend. Enjoy a scenic drive to historic Cades Cove, or take in the breath taking view from Clingmans Dome. Hop a ride on the trolley to cruise the Parkway, or spend the day at famous Dollywood. Add to that bicycling, river rafting, fishing, hiking, restaurants, theaters, museums, gift shops, and outlet malls. The list is endless!