Located in the heart of one of the most desirable Breckenridge neighborhoods is Highwoods at Shock Hill. Part of the Shock Hill Landing development, luxury, comfort and convenience will draw you into this exceptional, newly constructed property. Built with native natural accents, reclaimed wood floors, and high-end amenities, this modern mountain beauty is everything you need for the perfect mountain vacation any time of year.
LOCATION – Only steps from the Gondola Mid-Station, you have access in minutes to the slopes as well as Main St. Breckenridge. Main St. is only one mile away and has plenty of dining, shopping and nightlife options after the lifts close for the day. If it is Nordic skiing or hiking you desire, endless trails are right outside your front door.
AMENITIES – You will relish in the luxurious amenities offered by this property. With a master king suite, two king bedrooms each with their own private bath, a bunk bedroom and a sleeper sofa for additional sleeping space, your group will find space, comfort and privacy after a fun-filled day. The spacious open layout of the main floor is the perfect place to entertain your group or to just relax in the comfortable living area to watch TV, read a book or listen to music on the surround sound system. The fully-stocked gourmet kitchen features stainless, top-of-the-line appliances, granite countertops and an eat-in counter. The incredible views from the deck and living room area will beg you to spend time relaxing on the patio chairs or grilling up steaks on the gas grill. The living space does not end there. When the day’s activities have ended, entertainment for the kids can be found in the den area that offers a cozy place to play games on the gaming systems or to watch a movie from the 200+ movie library on the large flat screen TV. Step onto the lower level patio to sit under the stars for a soak in the hot tub or to warm up around the fire pit.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bath (4 Full/1 Half – located on main level) / 2,374 s.f.
• Sleeps 12 – 3 Kings, 2 Single Bunks (Twin over Twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level Den)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 6 & 8 from Deck & Living Room
• Shock Hill Landing Townhomes – Shock Hill
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 100 steps to Gondola Mid-Station
o Shuttle – No shuttle access
o Main St – 1 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 14 people (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master King Suite
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, large flat screen TV, Sonos stereo system with iPod player input & music streaming, Apple TV with 200+ movie library, Comcast/Xfinity cable, Netflix & DVD player
• Den – Sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, Sonos stereo system with iPod player input & music streaming, Apple TV with 200+ movie library, Comcast/Xfinity cable, Netflix, PlayStation 4, Xbox, Wii, complete wet bar with refrigerator & sink
• Outdoor Deck – Gas fireplace & patio seating
• 2 Car Garage
• Mud Room
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in upper level
• No shuttle access
• Parking – 2 car garage with 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking