Casa Sol is a contemporary stucco home with in floor heating and lots of cool details to discover! Look for the living roof details out front and back. You are gently perched on the side of Awbery Butte with lots of sun and sky to enjoy from the second story deck. You are still within easy walking and biking distance to all of the fun on the westside of Bend!
Just 3-4 blocks to the pedestrian bridge leading to Drake Park and downtown Bend, this is a great westside location. Grab a cruiser bike and roll into downtown for dinner. Just a few blocks to westside Bend favorites like Spork, Cuppa Yo, Newport Market, Chow, Nancy P's and Backporch Coffee.
This modern construction stucco home features living and dining space, modern kitchen and half bath on the main floor. You will love the warm, heated concrete floors throughout the home. The private hot tub on the back patio. There is a sweet gas fireplace in the living room to make sure you are completely cozy on cool nights. There is seating for six in the dining area and a lovely private patio with gas BBQ and outdoor dining options. The modern kitchen features modern appliances, concrete countertops and is fully stocked for your gourmet adventures.
Upstairs features 2 bedrooms (king, king) and a full bathroom with washer and dryer for your use. Each bedroom is light and bright and has it's very own access to the second floor deck. The second floor deck is the perfect place to curl up with a book and just relax. This deck is a quiet area as the neighboring deck is adjoining!
• Contemporary 2 (King, King) bedroom, 1.5 bath westside Bend bungalow with sleeper sofa (Queen)
• Great westside Bend location "Very walkable, most errands can be accomplished on foot" Walk Score® 72!
• This home’s Bike Score® 82! "Very bikeable"
• Grab 1 of 4 cruiser bikes to grab groceries or head downtown
• Private back patio with gas grill and outdoor dining
• Private upstairs deck perfect for rest and relaxation
• Heated concrete floors throughout upstairs and downstairs
• Tall ceilings, exposed beams, light and airy interior
• Modern and fully furnished kitchen ready for your gourmet meals!
• Offstreet parking for 2-3 cars
• Fun and inviting contemporary furnishings
• Free wireless internet
• HDTV, DVD and cable
• Gas fireplace
• Hot tub!
• Library and games
• New comfy beds!!
• European style bedding with down duvets and high thread count linens
• Cruiser bikes
• PET FRIENDLY property
Effective 9/1/17 and ongoing: Construction is happening across the street, and they are still abiding by the City of Bend quiet hours. Please ask us for details.
This home is nestled into a lovely, residential neighborhood and is not appropriate for loud and late parties. City of Bend quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am and are enforced as are Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines. Between 10pm-8am, especially when outside enjoying the decks, please keep noise levels very low and be considerate to our neighbors. Thank you for respecting our neighbors and helping everyone enjoy this peaceful retreat in Bend. City of Bend Operating License STR-15-0431