If you are looking to relax in historic Ocean Springs, look no further!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Pineapple Palms is better-suited for adult guests.Pineapple Palms is better-suited for adult guests.
Pets allowed - Pets allowed on a conditional basis.Pets allowed on a conditional basis.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 22
- Use of the swimming pool is for staying guests only. Use of the swimming pool is at guests own risk.
- The manager/owner will not be held responsible for the injuries sustained by guests and/or their occupants when using the swimming pool.
- Guests will indemnify the manager/owner for any actions on site (including the pool area) resulting from injuries to guest and/or guests’s occupants.
Perfect beach spot!
We loved our stay in the pineapple palm! Thoughtful touches, super comfortable, and just blocks away from beach and downtown!
Beautiful place with a wonderful host
My fiancé and I had a wonderful time at the Pineapple Palm. It’s walking distance to everything. We received a tasty breakfast every morning. We'll definitely come back.
Had a great time staying there. Property was clean and absolutely great. Great location, was very close to downtown and walking distance to everything. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great place. Barbra was a great host and the breakfast was a wonderful touch. Would be back to stay again.
Beautiful and charming .. centrally located right downtown, very kind hostess who thinks of every little detail! We will be back!
Location and accommodating
A perfect location for getting to know Ocean Springs. Easy walking distance to oceanfront and downtown. The host family is very friendly and helpful and the full breakfast was a wonderful addition.
Raised in Ocean Springs and have lived there for over 15 years. I can't get enough of the MS Gulf Coast! I love to travel and experience new cultures and meet new people. Looking forward to hosting you!