Welcome to our 2 Bed room 2 Bath Condo in Meadow Ridge in Fraser. Located on the Winter Park Resort The Lift Purple Line it is just a 40 foot walk to Ski Bus stop. Our condo includes Dish TV, Free Wifi, Full kitchen, Access to Club Meadow Ridge Outdoor year round heated pool and hot tubs. Just a mile or so from the tubing hills and ice skating in Fraser. Come up and have a blast in this winter playground.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Place was just what we wanted. Slept everyone comfortably. Having access to the club house pool was a great perk. Place was really clean and Keith was very helpful. Would stay there again.
Nice stay, good basic condo that covers all bases for good value
We booked this late and for the busiest time of the year (Post Christmas to New Year's). We were glad to find something that even met our needs.
- 2 bedrooms setup for 2 families (big bed + 2 bunks)- I think the condo could handle 2 families but it would be tight.
- Location- this is up above the Safeway, but directly on the bus route (even better, the bus passes by and comes back ~5 minutes late so you can walk right out and catch it without waiting in cold)
- Equipped with everything- all cooking appliance (including waffle maker- big hit), dishes, utensils, and other basics (trash bags and paper towels, etc.)- really there was nothing other than food/drink we needed to bring.
- Clubhouse- great clubhouse, nice gym, heated pool and hot tub (outdoor which was fun) + laundry facility.
- Great TV in main room and one bedroom with full satellite tv (was perfect for football)
- Wifi available and worked well for all.
- Owners were wonderful to deal with and very helpful.
- No real cons, but would note that as with most rentals, this condo is certainly aged and well used, nothing problematic and certainly priced accordingly.
- Only minor issue we ran into was parking. Given this was the busiest time of year, it was not too surprising that parking was in short supply. We had to park a couple of sections over. Not a huge deal, but in -30 degree weather the hike was not fun!
I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Good location, great view and clean condo in Winter Park
We were given all the info we needed and the condo was clean. The owners were very helpful and provided many extras that were greatly appreciated.