Deerfield Resort, Norris Lake, Lakefront Rental Home!(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 16)
The waterfront in a cove makes it a safe and relaxing place to spend time on the water. A paradise for boating, water-skiing, fishing, and golfing. Deerfield Resort is an exclusive and secluded area nestled between the Cumberland Mountains and the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, with an 18 hole golf course, private airstrip, and accommodations to make your vacation spectacular. It is approximately 35 miles south of the Kentucky/Tennessee border off I-75, exit 134 (11 miles from La Follette and 30 miles north east of Knoxville.)
Norris Lake has it all! The lakes beautiful blue-green waters span more than 800 miles of shoreline covering 34,000 acres. Norris Lake boundaries extend up the Clinch and the Powell Rivers which feed Norris with clear, pristine waters. It's an ideal environment for sportsmen and vacationers alike.
FEATURES OF THE HOME:
* Size: 3200 Square foot home.
* Bedrooms: Five bedrooms, sleeps 16+.
* One Master Bedroom upstairs with king-size bed and Jacuzzi tub in master bath.
* Two Bedrooms on entry level, with Queen-size bed.
* Two Bedrooms in finished walkout basement, Two Queen-size beds in first room and two Queen-size beds and bunk beds in second room.
* Bathrooms: three full bathrooms.
* Deck: Overlooking the lake and dock, to relax as the sunsets.
* Private dock that accommodates 4 boats
* Modern Kitchen includes refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, all cooking items, place settings for 16+ people, oven, and microwave.
* Central Air Conditioning.
* Great Room with TV, DVD / VCR, Fireplace, two couches, and comfortable side chair.
* Large open area in basement with two Couches, TV, and a table with 4 matching chairs for comfortable sitting.
ADDITONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Minimum stay of 3 nights.
* Off-season weekends available.
* $350 deposit includes $150.00 Cleaning Fee.
* In Season rented by the week (7 nights).
* Occasional split weeks are available, based on the owner's discretion.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2001
- Max. occupancy 16
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Washer and Dryer
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 14.25%
cancellations 90 days prior to rental for partial refund
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
front of home
lower level bedroom #2
lower level, walk out, 2 bedrooms, living area,laundry area
main area bedroom 1
DEER IN OUR COVE
view from front door
Beautiful view from this home, dock accomodates 3 to 4 boats in a quite cove.
Open floor plan, living and dining area
lower level bedroom #1
upper level bedroom #2
Private coverd dock in private cove
PRIVATE COVE AND DOCK,GREAT FOR FAMILY SWIMMING
OUR COVE AREA
This listing was first published here in 2001.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.