Quaint and charming, Ridge Street Lookout is the perfect mix of a classic Breckenridge Victorian and modern sophistication. This lovely multi-level home sleeps up to twelve and offers four bedrooms in addition to plenty of amenities for a fun and relaxing retreat. You will not want to miss the outstanding panoramic views of the Breckenridge Ski area from two spacious decks. Ridge Street Lookout is the ideal property for an unforgettable mountain vacation!
LOCATION – This lovely Victorian home, located right on historic Ridge Street is close to everything. The Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle is only one-half block from the free shuttle and only one block from Main St. You also have easy access to the Gondola located only a few blocks away to take you right to the base of Peak 7 and 8.
AMENITIES – There are four bedrooms including a master king bedroom on the main level with three additional queen bedrooms on the mid-level. Everyone can gather together for dining and entertainment in the living area. Whether it is for a movie in front of the fireplace, a beautiful evening on the deck to take in the incredible views or to take a soak in the hot tub under a starry sky. Additional living space can be found in the lower level den to hang out or enjoy a game of foosball – perfect for the kids!
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Baths (4 Full) / 2,111 s.f.
• Sleeps 12 – 1 King, 3 Queens & 2 Fulls
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Ski Resort
• Breckenridge Historic District – Main St. Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 miles (4 blocks / 6 min. walk) to Gondola
o Shuttle – ½ block (1 min. walk)
o Main St – 0.1 miles (1 block / 2 min. walk)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (7 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen island)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master Bedroom
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV with cable & DVD player
• Den – Full bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink, foosball, TV & DVD player
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry Room
• Outdoor deck (Main Level) – Private hot tub, gas grill & 4 person dining table
• Parking – 1 car garage with 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
• Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old