Vista Hermosa Estate is a brand-new Villa located in Manuel Antonio Costa Rica that has taken center stage as one of the most unique and architecturally significant homes in the Manuel Antonio community. This luxury vacation rental is a magnificent Bali-Contemporary designed villa located in the sought-after community of Manuel Antonio Costa Rica. Situated in an impeccable centralized location, this luxury villa is immersed in tropical vegetation with breathtaking ocean views from every floor. The panoramic views from the entire top floor social area including the kitchen, dining area, living Room, infinity edge swimming pool and open event area are second to none. This phenomenal property located within a short walk on Vista Hermosa's private trail through the jungle to the beautiful Manuel Antonio beach of Playa Espadilla.
This magnificent estate overlooking Playa Espadilla and is one of the few Villa that is provided with a Private Chef, while built in a jungle setting and palms encompassed by natural Costa Rican vegetation. The expansive 11,000 SQ/FT fully air-conditioned Villa situated on almost 2 acres of prime tropical jungle setting sleeps up to 24 guests and houses 8 bedrooms, 10 restrooms, under a stunning 4 story estate with a unique floor plan that embodies Costa Rican elegance. The Tropical-Contemporary inspired design provides for a clean and expansive top floor social area that includes an infinity edge swimming pool. The top floor also takes full advantage of outdoor lifestyle living and breathtaking ocean views from every room while also surrounded by a tropical jungle that attracts sloths, toucans and three different species of monkeys amongst other wildlife. Yes, every room including all Bedrooms, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Secondary Family Room, and Yoga Area has stunning ocean views.
Outside the great open patio offers a 180-degree jungle to ocean view, poolside terrace, BBQ grill/bar area for the Private Chef and a sun deck for the sun worshippers. This spacious outdoor area, large enough for any big family or event of your choice, makes this top floor terrace ideal for destination weddings. The terrace overlooks the Pacific Ocean and makes for a perfect backdrop to any wedding portrait.
The Villa’s location is on the road to Arenas Del Mar Resort with almost 2 acres of premium ocean view land in the prestigious Manuel Antonio community overlooking Manuel Antonio’s main beach, Playa Espadilla. Vista Hermosa is that rare property that embodies the essence of beach luxury. The Villa is constructed on the side of a hill facing the ocean. Although this is a 4-story house, you only have to climb 1 ½ flights of stairs from the parking lot and front door to reach the top floor.
Beaches - This Wonderful Villa is walkable to 2 stunning beaches. The first beach is a short 7-minute walk through the lush tropical jungle to the famous Manuel Antonio main beach known as Playa Espadilla recognized as one of the top rated beaches in the world. The second beach is Playa Biesanz, a slightly longer walk with a romantic, picturesque setting with tiny gentle waves that are perfect for toddlers and small kids, also a great beach for kayaking and snorkeling. Additionally, we have recently established an exclusive relationship with Arenas Del Mar (Manuel Antonio's only luxury 5-star Eco-friendly hotel), located at the end of our street where guests of Vista Hermosa can utilize their Secluded beach and enjoy beachfront lunch and drinks (with a 20% discount on all purchases). They will even come to the Villa to pick you up so no walking is involved.
Manuel Antonio - Where the jungle meets the sea is a region best known for its gorgeous white sand beaches, world famous Manuel Antonio National Park (which was ranked as one of the top 12 National Parks in the world by Forbes Magazine), several multi-cultural restaurants and abundant wildlife. Located 3 miles south of the Quepos Marina, known as a world-class sport fishing destination and home of the annual Offshore World Championship Tournament. The Manuel Antonio beach community is a perfect combination of quiet, peaceful serenity with a small town feel and admiring a rainforest jungle environment.
Top Floor - The top floor of the Villa is the main social area. It has one large great room enclosed with floor to ceiling windows and sliding glass doors on 3 sides. This great room includes a spacious and fully equipped chef kitchen, gorgeous living space, indoor dining room and ocean facing large balcony. Adjacent to the great room is a swimming pool with a three-sided infinity edge. This play pool also includes a 9” deep, shallow area for in-pool lounge chairs or can be used as a toddler pool play spot. Next to the pool is a large covered open area with BBQ grill, movable bar, fridge, ice maker, TV, 2 restrooms and a large uncovered ocean facing balcony. This open top-level area can hold events such as weddings and includes a high-end sound system & party lights for dancing. This area can accommodate live music or a DJ. Music can be played from your personal electronic device hard-wired by plugging into your headphone jack or via Bluetooth. Also, there is the option of logging into a music app such as Spotify, Pandora, iHeart Radio or YouTube by operating our wall mounted iPad.
Middle Floor– This floor includes a Master Suite with a king size bed with a spacious dual sink bathroom and 2 balconies, one facing the ocean and the other fronting the lush jungle. Also, on this floor are 2 bedrooms. Each bedroom consists of 2 queen size beds, a private dual sink bathroom, and ocean facing balcony. Additionally, this floor has an open covered area situated directly below the pool with exceptional ocean views, perfect for yoga, group workouts or a private massage session.
Lower floor - This floor includes a Master Suite with a king size bed with a spacious dual sink bathroom and 2 balconies, one facing the ocean and the other facing the lush jungle. Also, on this floor are 2 bedrooms. Each bedroom consists of 2 queen size beds, a private dual sink bathroom, and ocean facing balcony. There is also a secondary family/TV Room perfect for kids or teens to hang out and watch TV or play games.
Ground Floor - This level provides a self-sustained studio with 750 SQ/FT of privacy and also ocean views along with a private entrance with a balcony facing the lush green Costa Rican jungle and includes 1 king size bed, dual sink bathroom, full kitchenette and washer/dryer. Adjacent to this studio is another luxury 950 SQ/FT 1 bedroom apartment with a king bed, private bath, and full kitchenette.
Vista Hermosa Estate would not be a First Class Estate without providing your own Gourmet Chef to prepare up to 2 meals per day (food and beverage cost are separate as well as special pricing for any event). Nobody needs to shop, cook or clean as your personal Chef does it all and saves you money as well by purchasing the freshest ingredients from local vendors - butchers and fisherman, where typically only Restaurants shop. Saturday mornings is the day that our Chef goes to our Farmers market and selects the best vegetables, fruit and high quality produce at a fraction of the cost of our local stores.
- Private Chef included to prepare 2 meals per day
- Ceiling fans in all rooms, Master Bathrooms, Kitchen and covered outdoor areas. Ceiling fans over every individual bed
- Optional massage/spa service available
- Air conditioning in every room
- Daily maid service
- Top floor wedding/event area, large enough to hold 40+ guest
- Personal Concierge services
- Private onsite Security Guard daily from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
- Entire Villa has its own water purification system
- Beach access - private trail through the forest
- Sound System with several options to play music: wall mounted iPad, - Bluetooth, or hardwired to a personal device
- Every room has a blue tooth enabled sound system
- 12 large TV’s throughout all with smart TV features such as Netflix
- Wi-Fi throughout
- 5 Ice Makers – 2 Freestanding & 3 small
- 3 sets of washing machine and dryers
- Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas & toys
- Fully gated property
- LP Gas Generator will automatically turn on and powers the house during power failures, quite typical in Manuel Antonio
- Iron and ironing board in each bedroom
- 2 outdoor sand showers located near the entrance
- Personal safes in each bedroom
- 1 Portable baby crib
- 4 portable beds
- Parking for 7 cars
- House is located on a paved road
- Daily Maid Service included (except Sundays) with personal laundry service twice during the week or upon request.
- Exclusive Concierge Manager and Vacation Coordinator are a part of your stay. They will assist with arranging your transportation from San Jose airport to Manuel Antonio, arrange all excursions/activities with certified and reputable companies, coordinate small events, procure your requested items that you choose to be in the house upon arrival (beer, water, snacks), and all other requests to ensure a relaxing and stress-free vacation – basically, your personal assistant!
- Private Chef included to provide up 2 meals per day (food, beverages and the Chef for events are not included). Our Concierge will coordinate what you would like for dinner your first night and your first breakfast the following morning.
- We can recommend the best local Event/Wedding Planners.
- Private Security Company patrolling on-site nightly from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am