Beautiful new 2BR, 1BA Cabin with huge beach on beautiful, clear Big Ripley Lake in Vacationland!(Northwestern Wisconsin) Big Ripley lake is a spring-fed lake with lots of sand and clear water. Our beachfront location makes it perfect for families with kids of all ages. A peddle boat is provided for you to explore the lake!
Enjoy your day relaxing on the beach, boating, and fishing - or take advantage of the extensive trail system nearby - perfect for snowmobiling, biking, or 4 wheeling. End your day with perfect views of the sunset and a campfire on the beach.
• Master Bedroom has queen bed, overlooks beach/lake
• Second bedroom has full bed.
• Living room has queen sofa sleeper.
• Pack and play available.
• 2 Crib mattresses available to lay out for preschoolers(Bring your own sleeping bags. Bring extra pillows if you have more than 6 guests staying)
• Bedding and bath towels provided.
• Gourmet kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, and lots of counter space! Kitchen dishes, flatware, utensils, and linens provided. 4-cup coffee maker/filters and Keurig provided - bring your own ground coffee or K-Cups.
• Dining Room table can seat up to 8. 1 booster seat available.
• Screened in sunroom table can seat up to 8.
• Private Washer/Dryer
• Large open Great Room with vaulted ceilings and flat screen TV with streaming apps such as Amazon Prime, You Tube, News Apps, etc. Can also stream Netflix and other subscriptions if you have a subscription. TV does not have live TV - we come here to unplug. :)
• Portable air conditioner to cool off on the hottest days.
• Free WiFi
• Keyless Entry for no-hassle check-in/check-out. Never worry about carrying keys.
• Outdoor gas grill
• Family board games and sand toys provided
• Private dock with bumpers to tie your boat.
• Peddle boat provided for your use.
• Huge sandy beach with 4 lounge chairs. 2 sun umbrellas available.
• Fire pit
• Public boat access less than ¼ mile away
• Local access to many other regional lakes
• Abundant lake fishing for northern, walleye, perch, bass
• 1 ½ miles from extensive network of snowmobile/bike/4-wheeling trails.
• Local shopping, golfing, hiking trails(Hunt Hill Sanctuary), and restaurants within 15 minutes
• Go-cart track/Mini Golfing nearby
• Available year-round for long weekends, weekly or even monthly rentals.
• Great for fishing, boating, sunning or exploring this unspoiled region of lakes and parks. A 90-minute drive from Minneapolis/St.Paul area; six hours from Chicago.
Local resort towns include Hayward, Shell Lake, Spooner, Rice Lake, Chetek. Nearby lakes include Shell Lake, Long Lake, Stone Lake & the Wisconsin Flowage areas.