Beautiful NEW home, “A Shore Thing”, sleeps ten 10, offering beach loungers/umbrella service. “A Shore Thing” is located in the upscale and gated community of Carillon Beach. 3 minute walk to the beach and 1 minute walk to the pool, basketball courts and playground. The home is exquisitely furnished and comes complete with everything you need for a relaxing beach vacation.
“A Shore Thing” has two (2) en suite master bedrooms with California King beds, a nautical theme bunk room with four (4) twin beds, and a den with two (2) twin beds. Additionally, a queen size sleeper sofa is located in the living room. It has three baths with a private outdoor shower adjacent to the first floor bath. A screened in porch with (2) hanging day beds will also add to the enjoyment of your stay. The gourmet kitchen is fully stocked for those who enjoy preparing a great meal after a fantastic day at the beach.
Carillon Beach, the “Village by the Sea”, is a secure and private community located on the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico in the Northwest Florida Panhandle. Its tree-lined promenades, quaint downtown, and family-centered amenities are situated entirely on the beach side of the highway, allowing you to ride bikes throughout the neighborhood without the hassle of traffic. Be sure to visit the shops and restaurants on Highway 30A, but come back to Carillon Beach to relax.
Planning your family beach trip is important, and we know you want everything to be perfect. We are very excited to share our beach house with you! We hope you’ll make “A SHORE THING” your family beach house and vacation tradition!
A SHORE THING AMENITIES:
• Beach chair service is included (March 1- October 15), which includes two chaise lounge chairs and a large beach umbrella.
• 2 additional beach chairs and 4 loungers available throughout the year
• 3 adult bikes provided
• 2 stand up paddle boards with life jackets available for use
• High speed Wi-Fi internet
• Xbox 360 and games available in bunk room for guest use
• Large selection of DVDs, games, and books for guest use
• Full size washer and dryer
• Wine and beverage refrigerator
CARILLON BEACH AMENITIES:
• 24/7 staffed gatehouse & security patrols
• 8 Dune walkovers leading to nearly a mile of white sand beach
• 3 Exceptional swimming pools (a beachfront pool with loungers, an adult lap pool, and a large resort pool that is heated in winter and spring break)
• Children's playground, playhouse, and pool
• Tennis and Basketball courts
• Downtown Carillon with shops, galleries, a spa, gym, restaurants & wine bar
• Meeting House and Wedding Chapel offering Sunday Service --Ring the bell!
• Village Green with free in-season concerts and movies
• Lake Carillon (12-acre lake)
• Contiguous to Lake Powell (largest FL salt-water, coastal dune lake)
• Golf cart, bicycle, kayak, stand up paddle board rental deliveries available
• Located close to Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport serviced by Southwest, United and Delta Airlines
• Minimum nights required:
7 nights, Saturday to Saturday preferred during Summer and Spring Break
4 night minimum Christmas and New Year's
3 night minimum all other times
• A 50% Reservation Deposit is due at the time of booking with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• Deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 30 days prior to arrival.
• A $450 refundable damage deposit is required at the time of booking.
• A cleaning fee of $275 and Florida sales tax of 11.5% will be added to all rentals.
• Check-In begins at 4:00 PM CST.
• Check-Out is by 10:00 AM CST
• Must be 26 or older to rent. A copy of driver’s license may be requested to verify age.
• No smoking and no pets are allowed.
• The owners assume no liability with the use of the bikes or paddle boards which have been provided for your enjoyment. Proper supervision and safety precautions should be taken at all times.