"A Glimpse of Heaven" Beach Views! Steps to Sand! Private Quiet Beach!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Get "A Glimpse of Heaven" at our 3-story beach house in Carillon Beach - A Village by the Sea!
Relax and enjoy the gentle sea breeze and the pleasant surroundings in a safe and secure, private 24-hour, gated community.
We have beautiful beach views where you can see and hear the gulf waves from our outdoor patios and 3rd floor balcony. Our property is located on Beachside Drive, as close to beachfront without being on the beach! We are just steps away from the white, sugary sands - 2 houses to the nearest dune walkover!!
● Open family/living room with access to the large front porch and outdoor seating
● Well-appointed kitchen with all the conveniences you would expect in your own home
● Dining area seats 6 to 8, plus additional seating at the breakfast bar
● Family room has 48" LED HDTV with Blu-Ray player and video library
● Comcast Xfinity TV (including ESPN)
● High-speed Wi-Fi
● Convenient 1st floor Guest bedroom en suite with a Queen size bed
● Full-size bathroom with stand-up shower
● Closet, ceiling fan, TV and DVR
● Perfect for parents or in-laws, with no need to climb stairs
● Spacious Master bedroom with King size bed and balcony with beach view
● Master bath has separate shower, Jacuzzi tub, double vanity
● Ceiling fan, closet, TV and DVR
● 3rd bedroom en suite with Queen size bed and window seat
● Full-size bath with a tub/shower combination
● Private balcony with patio set, facing rear side of the property
● Closet, ceiling fan, TV and DVR
● Tower has 2 twin beds (plus twin air mattress) and ceiling fan
● Tower balcony with near 360 degree panoramic view of Carillon Village
● Four Adirondack chairs to view the evening sunset or watch dolphins in the morning
● Raised deck and arbor with table and chairs to relax outdoors in the shade
● Charcoal grill to enjoy a cookout and dine al fresco with your family and friends
● Outdoor shower with warm and cold water to rinse off after a day at the beach
● Storage closet where you will find spare beach chairs and beach toys
● Enjoy easy access - No need to load up the car and make a long haul
● Less than 50 steps to dune walkover #4 from our property
● Reserved beachset consisting of double lounge chairs with cushions and umbrella
* Beachset available March 1st to October 15
** Inclement weather may delay setup or require early take down to prevent injury
CARILLON POOLS & SURROUNDINGS
● Just around the corner from the Beach Club Pool, on the beachfront, offering plenty of chaise lounges to sunbathe or sit under the cabanas to read a book and enjoy the shade
● Less than 3 minute walk to East side pool, with designated adult-only swim hours
● Less than 5 minute walk to Bellview Park pool (heated in winter) plus a children's pool, playground, tennis courts, basketball court, and grassy play area
● Meeting house/chapel is less than a 5 minute walk
● Carillon Village Market with restaurants, fitness, yoga, bicycle rental, and spa
● Publix & Winn-Dixie supermarkets plus CVS less than 1/4 mile from Carillon entrance
All this and more, our beach house offers "A Glimpse of Heaven" right here on Earth!
PLEASE NOTE: During the peak summer season, maximum stay is 7 nights, with Saturday to Saturday changeover. See calendar for exact dates.
● TOBACCO FREE HOME
● NO PETS ALLOWED
● WE DO NOT RENT TO COLLEGE-AGED STUDENTS
(Must be 26 years or older, proof required)
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2015
- 2003 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Twin size air mattress also available
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Our standard check-in and check out times are: >Check-in time: 4pm Central >Check-out time: 9am Central Golf Car rentals available through Panama City Golf Cars. Must register with Carillon HOA Gate House. Lights required on golf cars if night driving. Must be 26 years or older to rent - proof required! We do not rent to college students....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Lake View:
- Near The Ocean:
- Ocean View:
Private coastal community w/numerous amenities: 3 pools, lake, tennis 'n basketball courts, playground, parks, trails, shopping, restaurants, meeting house, fitness, yoga, w/2 grocery stores nearby!...moreless
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 19 - Jan 2, 2017
5 night min stay
Jan 3 - Feb 24, 2017
3 night min stay
Spring Break 2017
Feb 25 - Apr 7, 2017
5 night min stay
Late Spring 2017
Apr 8 - May 26, 2017
5 night min stay
Summer Time 2017!
May 27 - Aug 11, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $200 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
During Summer months (peak season) maximum night stay is 7 nights with Saturday to Saturday changeover.
Payment by e-check or credit cards accepted on VRBO site.
We encourage all renters to obtain travelers protection insurance.
If your stay is longer than 1 week (non-peak season), additional cleaning fees will apply. The amount depends on length of stay.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The primary attraction of the Panhandle of Florida is the beautiful white sandy beach. Carillon Beach is private, consisting of approximately 104 acres with over 3900 front feet of beautiful beaches.
Located in the heart of the property is Lake Carillon, a 13 acre lake, abundant with turtles, bass, migratory birds, blue herons, and an occasional eagle.
The property borders Lake Powell, the largest coastal dune lake in the state of Florida, at about 767 acres, and coveting the designation of a ‘Pristine Florida Waterway.’
The immediate area is rich with the history of sailing ships wrecked off the coast in the 1800s, of a wonderful lodge (still standing) built in the early 1900s and surrounded by Florida forests, wetlands, dune systems, pristine lakes, natural hammocks of native oak trees and unique wildlife.
Within 5-10 minutes to Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Seagrove, and about 20 minutes away from Seaside and Watercolor.
Pier Park Panama City Beach is a 900,000+ square foot Florida shopping center and entertainment hub located in the heart of this beachside city. Serving as the premiere Northwest Florida shopping destination, this mecca offers dining, specialty shops, attractions, events and more.
Year Purchased: 2015
About the owner: We are the Thomas Family...Bob and Vicki Thomas, along with 2 daughters. We live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We have always dreamed of owning a second home near water, a place where we can escape from our busy lives back in Texas, and R-E-L-A-X!!! We fell in love with the Emerald Coast of Florida with its beautiful white, sugary sand beaches and clear, refreshing waters plus the nearby lakes. We could not have asked for more. We are very fortunate and blessed to have found our 2nd home in Carillon. We are very excited about building lasting family memories and to be able to share our beach home with others. We hope that you will be able to build your own lasting memories with your family and friends too. Blessings, Vicki and Bob Thomas
Why the Owner Chose Carillon Beach Ph II, Laguna Beach, FL, USA:
After staying at different locations and visiting several communities along Scenic Highway 30-A , we discovered Carillon. We love the casual, costal living of what we now call 'A Glimpse of Heaven'. It is the perfect size for us and our extended family and friends, with a convenient downstairs 1st floor bedroom and bath for our parents, numerous porches providing additional space to spread out, where we can hear the waves and experience an awesome view of the beach without actually being beachfront property. The charming feel of the community including the Beach Club Pool that overlooks Carillon's private beach along the Gulf of Mexico. Plus there are 2 additional pools, a gated entrance providing safe, secure and quiet streets where you and the kids can ride bikes, golf carts and play outside (unlike Seaside, Watercolor, Rosemary, or Seacrest). The location of 'A Glimpse of Heaven' is a short distance (less than 50 steps) to the nearest dune walkover. The beach is QUIET, not to mention beautiful! Nearby Carillon Lake and Powell Lake offers freshwater fishing, paddle boards, boating or skiing. It is more than we could have asked for! All the homes in Carillon include features like shaded porches that capture the gulf breezes and high-ceilings that create airy rooms full of light. Each home is custom designed by an approved, licensed architect and constructed by an approved, licensed builder. Even though the overall character of the community has been maintained with strict guidelines and quality control, there are no two homes in Carillon alike. Both homes and amenities in Carillon contribute to weaving a fine community fabric that is functional while being aesthetically pleasing to the eye. It is a place where family, neighbors and friends can enjoy the environment and each other, while feeling safe and having a true sense of community. In a word… it is home.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We were drawn to our house because of its comfy, casual coastal interior, perfect floor plan, proximity to a private beach consisting of approximately 104 acres and 3900 feet of white, sugary sand bordering the Gulf of Mexico. Lloyd Vogt, a renowned architect from New Orleans, was engaged to develop our town plan. Lloyds love of historical preservation coupled with his knowledge of traditional urbanism formed the look and feel of what Carillon is today. He knew the plan needed to recognize that a community beside the seashore has different requirements from a typical town layout. It was important that the towns arrangement make the beach accessible both physically and visually. The features and their placement emphasized a sense of community, and were planned to encourage pedestrian, bike, and cart traffic. Besides the gulf, the plan was designed around two important aspects of Carillon; one natural element and one man made. ● Totally within Carillon is Lake Carillon, a 13 acre fresh water lake. The lake is brimming with local flora and fauna including lily pads, bass, and turtles, as well as an important stopping-off point for migrating ducks and other birds. ● The Carillon bell tower is the center of our community, and all of the roads in Carillon lead to bell tower circle. The bell tower contains 35 bells, and it chimes on the hour during the day; reminiscent of village bells that once rang to announce important local events. It was important that all homes within Carillon be unique, but also share a similar nature that would become the Carillon style. Along with the masterplan for the community, Lloyd Vogt also developed the architectural guidelines for home design and construction.
- Primary: +1 214-755-4406 I will respond within 2 hours of your voicemail
A Glimpse of Heaven!
Dining area - perfect for family dinners!
Well appointed kitchen!
1st floor Guest bedroom
2nd floor Guest en suite
2nd floor Guest patio
3rd story balcony with incredible view
Carillon Beach (see video)
Comfy, casual seating
1st floor Guest en suite
2nd floor Guest bath
Tower with 2 twin beds
Backyard deck with charcoal grill
Reserved beach set
Beach Club pool, just steps away
An evening at 'A Glimpse of Heaven' ... Ah, so relaxing, imagine yourself here!
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM