4 bedroom, 4 bath (2 full, 2 half) - walking distance to Mesa Cortina trailhead
down comforters in all bedrooms except bunk room
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Street parking not allowed - vehicles must fit on the driveway or in the garage No loud parties Renters must observe any current fire restrictions
- No smoking of any kind or vaping
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
About Jennifer Heath
We are a Texas-based family with a love for Colorado and the outdoors. We chose Summit County for our home away from home, and selected the Lone Star Mountain Retreat because of its excellent location and spectacular views. The home has been completely renovated and appointed with everything you need to relax and retreat away from the everyday world. We look forward to your visit!
Jennifer Heath purchased this house in 2016
Why Jennifer Heath chose Silverthorne
There are a lot of beautiful places to stay in Silverthorne, but not many homes that sit on the boundary to National Forest where you can look out the kitchen window directly at Bufffalo Mountain with no other houses obstructing your view. This home is beautiful inside with unparalleled mountain views outside. Come see for yourself!
What makes this house unique
Fully remodeled and updated in 2016 and equipped with beautiful new furniture, bedding, and kitchenware. Unmatched views of Buffalo Mountain and National Forest.