2054 The Pines - a SkyRun Keystone Property
The Pines pool building will be closed for the annual cleaning and repair beginning April 9, 2018. Every effort will be made for the pool to reopen by Memorial Day weekend.
-- Sleeps up to 16 people
-- Multiple living areas for entertaining
-- Wood burning fireplace
-- Great for large groups and families
Step into this expansive yet cozy mountain getaway when you select 2054 Pines for your next Keystone adventure! Like its namesake implies, "The Edge Lodge" is modern with its recent updates, yet cabin-like with its tasteful decor. No detail has been overlooked to make this condo feel like a comfortable, home-away-from-home that can accommodate the whole family. From its five large bedrooms, to its multi-story layout you'll enjoy this condos many amenities.
From the entryway you'll be impressed with the large cubby bench where storing outerwear, packs and shoes will be a breeze. The kitchen and dining room will delight with their updated fixtures and finishes. The kitchen features an open passthrough and seating for four at the breakfast counter. The granite counters and stainless steel appliances will make any chef feel right at home. The dining table can comfortably seat eight and the dining area has a tasteful chandelier dangling from its tall ceilings and backs to the pine wrapped fireplace.
On this main floor you'll also find the bunk room with its own private bath. This elongated room has two twin bunk beds and a corner nook for watching movies or tv. The main living area is spacious and airy with three seating areas, high ceilings, wrap around windows, a game table and a real wood burning fireplace. Just outside the living room is a den that doubles as a sixth bedroom with a queen sleeper-sofa. This room can be closed off for sleeping or enjoying separate activities from the main living space, there's also another full ensuite bathroom off this room.
The upstairs level features another full bathroom and three perfect rooms for any action sports enthusiasts! With ski, snowboard and skateboard themes these rooms offer unique decor and a fun place to unwind! One of the rooms features a queen bed, one features a king bed and the larger room has two queen beds, vaulted ceilings and nice skylights.
The master suite is on its own private floor on the lowest level of the home. This room has an ensuite bathroom and a nice sitting area with a large window. The plush queen bed offers a cozy retreat to relax in after a long day on the slopes.
As if this luxury condo was enough reason to book, The Pines is a great all around complex with fabulous amenities. There are laundry facilities on site, a shuttle stop that pick up every 15 minutes, and The Pines boasts the largest indoor pool in all of Keystone. The clubhouse also features a large patio with community grills and two 14 person hot tubs! This complex also backs to the Snake River and the recreation path.
What to be aware of:
- Here in Keystone, none of our units have air conditioning. In the Rockies, the temperature cools off around 8 o'clock every evening, so an AC is unnecessary.
- This unit is located on the 3rd floor. You can take the elevator up to the third floor.
- There are three stories in this unit. Please be aware of stairs.
- The Pines buildings stay unlocked until 12 am every night. If you are planning on accessing your unit between the hours of 12 am and 7 am, please have your key with you and use the building side of your key to gain access.
What You'll Love:
- Spacious, cozy condo that has an abundance of sleeping space and two living areas. Perfect for large groups or families.
- Access to a pool and hot tub within the Pines community.
- Private master bedroom with a large window providing an appealing view of the surrounding forest.