Located in the Wilmington Downtown Historic District , the Antebellum House is loaded with charm and elegance. Our goal in offering this suite to you is to bring you the character and history of our home , while still giving you modern conveniences and comfort.
Throughout this first floor suite you will find the charm of a home built ten years before the Civil War, such as beautiful plaster crown molding and original well maintained hardwood floors, while being upgraded to give you modern amenities to help you relax and enjoy your time.
● Romantically themed bedroom with decorative marble fireplace, queen bed and room enough for a playpen or portable crib
● Living room with brand new queen size memory foam sleeper sofa
● Kitchen amenities include a brand new stainless steel stove and refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, dishwasher
● Private entrance via backyard with patio for relaxation
● WiFi and Cable TV included
Located perfectly to enjoy the greater Wilmington and Port City areas
● Walking distance to the Riverfront which includes dozens of restaurants, wine bars, craft breweries, antique shopping, retail stores
● Enjoy history and culture by walking to the Cape Fear Museum, Children’s Museum, Bellamy Mansion Museum or USS North Carolina Battleship
● 15 minute drive to Wrightsville or Carolina Beach
We look forward to your stay in this home away from home as you enjoy all that Wilmington and the surrounding areas have to offer.